October 05, 2024, 03:28:17 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What gaming magazines do you get?

Started by Commander Fuckass, January 26, 2008, 07:07:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

caponehollywood

Quote from: C.Mongler on January 26, 2008, 09:32:49 PM
I got suckered into buying an Edge card so Game Informer.

They did that to me too, I wanted to sell some old games and they wouldn't shut the fuck up about it.

I said no like 5 times and the guy was like "you get free subscription to game informer lol" and then I said, "Ok whatever just shutup." and he did.

The guy that works at my Gamestop is a flame.
Quote from: antmaster5000 on October 21, 2015, 03:01:13 AM
me

10% of the worlds biomass is ants
ants
ants

i am antmaster

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I used to get Nintendo Power, but they quit doing those bundle packs where you could get a free game, so I stopped.

Also, I was going to get Tips & Tricks, but they quit making issues  >.<

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Doctor Octoganapus on January 26, 2008, 09:35:26 PM
They did that to me too, I wanted to sell some old games and they wouldn't shut the fuck up about it.

I said no like 5 times and the guy was like "you get free subscription to game informer lol" and then I said, "Ok whatever just shutup." and he did.

The guy that works at my Gamestop is a flame.
The guy just kept asking me everytime I went in to trade in games, so I gave in to the pressure. and plus free Game Informer  powerofone;.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Feynman

I used to get Games for Windows from Kotaku, but I think it's over now. I got Nintendo Power for three months for registering a few games. I used to get Game Informer for a year for being a Gamestop member or something, but I think it's over now too. I don't really read magazines anyway, so whatever.

mariofreak

I get Game Informer for the reviews, and Xbox Magazine. I don't read that POS magazine, I just get the demos so I don't have to waste HD space and time by downloading everything off of live.

KonohaShinobi

Same here, and it is actually a good magazine. It hasn't stopped coming so I wonder if it's really for just a year...

I used to subscribe to GI but stopped, and I used to do the three for free thing every chance I could get and now the money hungry faggots stopped that so I don't subscribe to NP anymore.

FullmetalGanon

I used to get nintendo power, but when the subscroption ended I didn't bother to resubscribe.

Snorkel

None. The only magazines I subscribe to are Mac|Life, Macworld, and White Dwarf (Warhammer magazine).

Cardinal

I currently hold subscriptions to EGM and Nintendo Power.

I used to get GamePro, but my friend gifted me a subscription to EGM, and I fell in love.

KonohaShinobi

NOA_Haunted

LINK2K9

I have a free subscription (I think a year) to EGM from Joystiq. Don't know when it's ever coming though, Ziff Davis is notoriously bad when it comes to shipping magazines on time.

lol lara lol

Go Up