October 05, 2024, 03:27:34 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

DAMMIT, I NEED HELP FINDING A WII D:

Started by noodle_976, January 25, 2008, 05:38:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

noodle_976

i can't find any at gamestop or at walmart and target...
i need to order one off the internet... what's a good site to get one from?  edumacate;

ncba93ivyase

Don't even bother buying one. Every game for it so far is just decent, but doesn't go as far as being great or amazing.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Sam

Jusr keep in contact with your gamestop via phone. They usually know when a shipment's coming, and if you're persistant they'll gladly tell you ahead of time.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

strongbad

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Strongbad007 on January 25, 2008, 09:47:16 PM
Go get an xbox instead.
Only an idiot would buy an Xbox; only an even bigger idiot would buy an Xbox 360.

PROTIP: Every good Xbox 360 game is available on the PC for $10 less, and gon't give me that "well my computer is old and can't handle and i don't like mice" shit, because American computers are often sold cheap and fairly powerful and controllers do exist for PCs.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Sam

Quote from: Lawlz on January 25, 2008, 09:54:40 PM
Only an idiot would buy an Xbox; only an even bigger idiot would buy an Xbox 360.

PROTIP: Every good Xbox 360 game is available on the PC for $10 less, and gon't give me that "well my computer is old and can't handle and i don't like mice" shit, because American computers are often sold cheap and fairly powerful and controllers do exist for PCs.

Holy cow, is viva Pinata available on the PC?
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

strongbad

I had a feeling that you would be mean to my xbawks, lawlz  edumacate;
WELL... UM... DOES THE PC HAVE MASS EFFECT?

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Strongbad007 on January 25, 2008, 10:00:43 PM
I had a feeling that you would be mean to my xbawks, lawlz  edumacate;
WELL... UM... DOES THE PC HAVE MASS EFFECT?
It has better Bioware games, like Baldur's Gate.

And I wouldn't doubt a PC port of the game sometime soon.
Quote from: samsam on January 25, 2008, 09:56:15 PM
Holy cow, is viva Pinata available on the PC?
We've had the piece of shit for a while now.

http://pc.ign.com/objects/949/949545.html

Feynman

Well, there's that new "rain-check" program in GameStops where they tell you when they're getting shipments and how many units they're getting.

FAMY2

Try Target or Circuit City online. Thats where I found mine.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Bassir C. on January 25, 2008, 10:18:00 PM
Well, there's that new "rain-check" program in GameStops where they tell you when they're getting shipments and how many units they're getting.
Wasn't that only until Christmas or the end of 2007? befuddlement
Anyway, I managed to just walk into Toys R Us and buy one. I actually was looking for a DS Lite, but I got pretty lucky. Just look around any stores you can. powerofone;

KonohaShinobi

The artist formally known

Quote from: Lawlz on January 25, 2008, 09:54:40 PM

Panzer Dragoon Orta isn't on PC

Also he has a point, Xbox 360s cost $350 or so and a new computer would cost $600 at the most for a one good enough to play most games that are on both 360 and PC.

Cookie

Yeah I would go with a 360. A 360 you can get for $350, and decent gameing PC is like $700+. Also most people I know have shitty PCs. I have some Dell Dimension 3000 which is like 5 years old and has 512 MB of RAM. I can hardly run Star Wars Empire at War. Also Halo 3 isn't on PC and thats honestly all I play even though I also have COD4, and Mass effect.

Go Up