September 21, 2024, 10:25:57 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Ever had a dream that was only a few minutes but felt like hours?

Started by ncba93ivyase, January 24, 2008, 12:28:01 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

I was in bed from 1:54-2:14 apparently, but the dream felt at least two hours. I had dreamed I was in Australia in some massive restaurant, just talking to random people that sat down at the enormous dinner table I was at. Everyone was incredibly nice, except this little kid that sat beside me and did nothing but spit on me.

I also had some dream before it, but I don't really remember any of it at all.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Hyper

superclucky

I usually have them from 5-6 am.
IT'S BECAUSE I WANT MORE SLEEP BUT I HAVE SCHOOLS.
kewns are smelly

Daddy

Claquesous

Yeah, just last night. The dream spanned about a day.

I was kidnapped or something and was forced to play YuGiOh (I don't know how I was kidnapped because, in dream logic, I didn't watch the episode that I was kidnapped in). I was playing some big robot thing that tried to kill me. I was locked into place, and it started to spin it's arm around and around. It came toward me and I had to duck my head, with it just missing me by mere centimeters. Just like that, I appeared in a parc with my kidnapper. He was big and fat and wearing a suit. He had also kidnapped my brother. My brother somehow pickpocket the kidnapper for his gun, and gave it to me. I put it in my pocket and we ran. I said something about how it would be bad if it didn't have any bullets.

It was nighttime. I was in my room locked up. My windows were on the opposite wall. I got out of my window and started running. My neighbors were still outside doing stuff (at midnight!), so I ran back because I didn't want them to see me, because I don't like them. I got back in my window easily and went to sleep. I woke up and the people in the living room somehow knew I got out. Then I woke up because my neighbors were being loud.

[hedy]Zidone

I've had some dreams with unrealistic times, but none that were extremely long.

One guy reported having a lucid dream that lasted a hundred years. powerofone;

pringle positive

I had a dream that seemed to last five hours, when I was actually only asleep for about 5 minutes.

Sam

Yes, it was only like a 3-minute semi-daydream in the morning right when I woke up. It was about Harry potter. 'Nuff said.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Go Up