October 05, 2024, 05:35:13 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Turning Point: Fall of Liberty Demo Review (360)

Started by NOA_Haunted, January 24, 2008, 05:12:04 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

NOA_Haunted

Ok welcome to my first review. Today I downloaded and finished the Turning Point: Fall of Liberty demo from  xbox Live Market Place.

Story: Because this is just  a demo there is no real story, but I will explain shortly what happens  in the demo. The beginning cut scene shows an attack upon New York city. After the cut scene you start on a building being constructed.
While the city is being bombed your goal  is to get to the streets and to safety. While you move your way down the building your going to run into some Nazis get some weapons and shot some more Nazis!

Graphics: They could use a real good tune up. A lot of the stuff was plain, with no detail. The graphics remind me of last gen.

Sound: It was pretty good. Especially when your near the elevators of the hotel and you can here people screaming from the inside locked in.

Game play: The controls were a bit iffy. They could also use a good tune up, felt kinda stiff and somewhat difficult to aim.

I wouldn't recommended this download. But we will have to see what happens Feb. 26 when the full game is released.

strongbad

That was hardly considered a review. Even for a demo  doodthing;

YPrrrr

I really hope this game turns out well, since the story concept intrigues me, but yeah, wait and see

Go Up