October 05, 2024, 09:19:31 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

A few questions. Fire Emblem, FF Revenant Wings.

Started by me003, January 23, 2008, 09:38:28 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

me003

So, I haven't really kept up with what's new so I'm wondering if the new Fire Emblem was any good.
I'm also wondering if any of these are any good;
FF XII Revenant Wings
Dragon Quest Monsters DS
and Final Fantasy Tactics for the  PSP
any other good games come out for handhelds that I may have missed in the last months?
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

The artist formally known

I heard the new FF game is only good if you're into the story of the FE series.

FF12: RW looks terrible

FT is a port of a already great game

Geno

Quote from: reefer on January 23, 2008, 10:07:54 PM
Also the EXTREME difficulty kills it.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

me003

Quote from: reefer on January 23, 2008, 10:07:54 PM

FF12: RW looks terrible

FT is a port of a already great game

FTactics is just the PS1 port? Didn't realize that.

And FEmblem is extremely difficult? I might have to check it out.
I'd have to play FFXII first before Revenant Wings so, I'm going to hold off on that.

How about Dragon Quest Monsters?  Is it even out yet?
Also, and other RPG's or good games I may have missed?

The artist formally known

DS lacks good RPGs, if you want some good DS RPGs you'll need to dive into the GBA games.

DQ or FFT is my choice from that list if I had to get one.

strongbad

I heard DQ was awesome. I want to pick it up myself.

Claquesous

OH OH OH. GET ARCHAIC SEALED HEAT WHEN IT COMES OUT. I doubt you've heard of it, BUT GET IT ANYWAY.

Fire Emblem is awesome, especially because it fixes the "games are too easy nowadays" thing (although you can choose to put it on easy rather than normal).

And Revenant Wings sucks. The story is alright, but it turns out RTS's aren't my thing.

me003

Quote from: Claquesous on January 24, 2008, 05:57:00 PM
OH OH OH. GET ARCHAIC SEALED HEAT WHEN IT COMES OUT. I doubt you've heard of it, BUT GET IT ANYWAY.

Fire Emblem is awesome, especially because it fixes the "games are too easy nowadays" thing (although you can choose to put it on easy rather than normal).

And Revenant Wings sucks. The story is alright, but it turns out RTS's aren't my thing.

Ohhh don't worry, I've definitely heard of ASH. Although I didn't know it was going to come to the west. Has this been confirmed? If so, you just made my day sir.  doodella;

Quote from: reefer on January 24, 2008, 01:28:30 AM
DS lacks good RPGs, if you want some good DS RPGs you'll need to dive into the GBA games.

DQ or FFT is my choice from that list if I had to get one.

I've got a good library of RPG's for the GBA. I'm playing Riviera right now.

Claquesous

Quote from: MethreE on January 24, 2008, 09:15:26 PM
Ohhh don't worry, I've definitely heard of ASH. Although I didn't know it was going to come to the west. Has this been confirmed? If so, you just made my day sir.  doodella;

Yep. It was on the "Next month" list in the last Nintendo Power I received.

FullmetalGanon

Fire Emblem series is awesome. I have all the games released in the US. The difficulty is perfect, imo. I often replay some of the GBA versions. I hope they make a DS version. baddood;

strongbad

Quote from: Ronald Rollins on January 25, 2008, 04:58:47 PM
Fire Emblem series is awesome. I have all the games released in the US. The difficulty is perfect, imo. I often replay some of the GBA versions. I hope they make a DS version. baddood;

It was announced, yah know?

Claquesous

Yep, a remake of the first one. I think it has WiFi, too.

Or maybe I'm thinking of Advance Wars...

strongbad

Go Up