September 19, 2024, 02:29:54 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

itt making teachers feel like dumbasses

Started by Feynman, January 21, 2008, 04:35:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

Albel The Wicked

Quote from: JMV290 on January 21, 2008, 05:15:42 PM
How could one NOT like it when clucky touches their buttocks and still be straight?
He says he doesnt like it?

Albel The Wicked

FullmetalGanon

Quote from: JMV290 on January 21, 2008, 05:15:42 PM
How could one NOT like it when clucky touches their buttocks and still be straight?

maybe he was shy and didnt know what to do :(

Albel The Wicked

Himu

My teacher spelt adidas wrong and when I told her she did, she said "Would you like to teach my class?"  And I said okay cool and she shut up. doodthing;

Houdini

My brother's history teacher told his class that "Mein Kampf" meant "My Camp". Apparently she got embarrased and to save face after he told her that it really meant "My Struggle".

Last year, my English teacher said Nietzsche was a proponent of "annihilism", but she handled it well and admitted to her mistake when I told her it was actually nihilism.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Houdini on January 21, 2008, 05:45:37 PM
My brother's history teacher told his class that "Mein Kampf" meant "My Camp". Apparently she got embarrased and to save face after he told her that it really meant "My Struggle".

Last year, my English teacher said Nietzsche was a proponent of "annihilism", but she handled it well and admitted to her mistake when I told her it was actually nihilism.
How does a history teacher fuck up Mein Kampf... that's pretty sad

hotlikesauce.

My math teacher is retarded.

We'll be working out of the book, and she'll have the answers, and i'll say its wrong ("omg its sposed to bee negtiv", or "yu forgetz teh decimul") and she'll actually sit there and work it out again, just to make sure...

:D

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on January 21, 2008, 05:49:10 PM
How does a history teacher fuck up Mein Kampf... that's pretty sad

Eh, not everyone cares about Hitler and WWII?

Houdini

Quote from: M!ppo on January 21, 2008, 05:49:52 PM
Eh, not everyone cares about Hitler and WWII?
She's a history teacher. A history teacher.

Himu

Quote from: M!ppo on January 21, 2008, 05:49:14 PM
My math teacher is retarded.

We'll be working out of the book, and she'll have the answers, and i'll say its wrong ("omg its sposed to bee negtiv", or "yu forgetz teh decimul") and she'll actually sit there and work it out again, just to make sure...

:D
I find it kind of annoying when you use horrible grammar when you quote someone all the time. befuddlement

Like one times he was like "omg liek ur rong liek rly"

Houdini

Quote from: Dahlia on January 21, 2008, 05:52:23 PM
I find it kind of annoying when you use horrible grammar when you quote someone all the time. befuddlement

Like one times he was like "omg liek ur rong liek rly"
I find it kind of annoying when he posts anything whatsoever.

But remember when he posted like this...

At least he stopped doing that...

D:

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Houdini on January 21, 2008, 05:51:07 PM
She's a history teacher. A history teacher.

I see your point. I was going to say :not everyone knows german", but it doesn't apply.

Bushy

My Science teacher was speaking in strings of spanish one day because of this one immigrant kid who doesn't speak english.

She said something like "Silencio Por Favor Donde Estas"

And I was like "You just said Silence Please where is" and she said "No I didn't"  then this other hispanic kid in class said "Yeah, you did" and she said "oh" and carried on while the class laughed

Bitches don't know bout my bilingualism
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Go Up