September 19, 2024, 09:05:05 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So my mom asked a hell of a question today.

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, January 21, 2008, 03:37:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

We were riding down the street, and we saw two homeless people walking by with some shopping carts, and my mom axed me:

"Why do homeless people like carts"

and I was going to say "To keep their stuff in" but I haven't really seen any homeless people with "stuff".

So why do they like shopping carts? befuddlement

ncba93ivyase

They hope to get arrested for shoppingcartlifting and get a nice warm jail cell.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

superclucky

kewns are smelly

greg400

Because they can put cans inside of them that they can sell. baddood;

The Speaker Of Words

My health teacher said a lot of homeless people are schizophrenic so they probably think it's a jet or something.

YPrrrr

To carry cans in until they turn them in for money at the recycling center

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: XYZ on January 21, 2008, 03:39:31 PM
My health teacher said a lot of homeless people are schizophrenic so they probably think it's a jet or something.

wat

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

ME##

Well, everytime I have seen a hobo they tend to have cans in their carts.  befuddlement

Kalahari Inkantation

Samus Aran

Quote from: XYZ on January 21, 2008, 03:39:31 PM

LOL

I think your health teacher is the one with a disorder.

musica.cards

I've seen homeless people with things in their shopping cart. It's probably for recyclables to recycle for money. The homeless you've seen haven't collected anything yet.
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Albel The Wicked

Feynman

They want to look rich so they walk around the world with a shopping cart to show that they're ready to purchase anything in the world.

Albel The Wicked

Guys we are not funny.  This thread is a vivid example of it.

Go Up