September 20, 2024, 01:33:00 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

something is wrong

Started by Daddy, January 21, 2008, 03:25:59 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: JMV290 on January 21, 2008, 03:43:34 PM
god whats wrong with me.  doodhuh;

TYPE IN CAPS LIKE SO
After doing that for a while I calmed down. doodthing;

Samus Aran

Quote from: JMV290 on January 21, 2008, 03:39:41 PM
I NORMALLY FEEL NO EMOTION

Oh, so you're one of those "teenagers," always trying to be different and pretending to be apathetic. Cool.

Daddy

Quote from: Kaz on January 21, 2008, 03:46:02 PM
Oh, so you're one of those "teenagers," always trying to be different and pretending to be apathetic. Cool.
what lol

or maybe it could be a result of emotional abuse or something idk

Albel The Wicked

Quote from: Kaz on January 21, 2008, 03:46:02 PM
Or maybe he is just apathetic...

Daddy

Quote from: Dipshatted on January 21, 2008, 03:51:22 PM
no that's not possible.

kaz knows everything

Samus Aran

Quote from: JMV290 on January 21, 2008, 03:49:36 PM
what lol

or maybe it could be a result of emotional abuse or something idk

cool

i think you're just bullshitting us like everyone else who tries to say they normally feel no emotion whatsoever

Quote from: Dipshatted on January 21, 2008, 03:51:22 PM

incredibly unlikely

Nyerp

Albel The Wicked

Daddy

Quote from: Kaz on January 21, 2008, 03:55:07 PM
cool

i think you're just bullshitting us like everyone else who tries to say they normally feel no emotion whatsoever

incredibly unlikely
oh yeah i forgot that years of being picked on has no adverse emotional effects on a person. srry

when did you switch your major to psychology

you should have ur own show with dr. phil

Samus Aran

Quote from: JMV290 on January 21, 2008, 04:01:30 PM
oh yeah i forgot that years of being picked on has no adverse emotional effects on a person. srry

Yeah because that's exactly what I was implying. idort

We all get picked on, but it doesn't affect everyone the same way. While you may find it suitable for yourself to bring up old bawwwww moments and blame them for your so-called "apathy," you've got to keep in mind that you've still got emotions going on in there that you aren't always initially aware of. To say that you can feel no emotion is a pretty ridiculous claim.

Albel The Wicked

Quote from: JMV290 on January 21, 2008, 04:01:30 PM

when did you switch your major to psychology

you should have ur own show with dr. phil
I think a person can be apathetic.  Im pretty apathetic most of the time.  Even my family asks me things like, why do you never smile, or i've never seen you cry.  Maybe its not possible to be apathetic all the time, but there are people who are apathetic most of the time.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Dipshatted on January 21, 2008, 04:09:17 PM
I think a person can be apathetic.  Im pretty apathetic most of the time.  Even my family asks me things like, why do you never smile, or i've never seen you cry.  Maybe its not possible to be apathetic all the time, but there are people who are apathetic most of the time.

Usually a result of too much stress or just another effect of depression, but real apathy is pretty much always temporary unless there's something seriously, seriously wrong with your mind.

Daddy

Quote from: Kaz on January 21, 2008, 04:04:30 PM
Yeah because that's exactly what I was implying. idort

We all get picked on, but it doesn't affect everyone the same way. While you may find it suitable for yourself to bring up old bawwwww moments and blame them for your so-called "apathy," you've got to keep in mind that you've still got emotions going on in there that you aren't always initially aware of. To say that you can feel no emotion is a pretty ridiculous claim.
I clearly said "I normally feel no emotion", not "I am incapable of feeling emotion and thus never have an emotional response regardless of the situation at hand."

If there is reason, yes of course some emotions can be felt--but only at extremes(a death, some one does something to really piss me off, etc) but never for something small like "omg i lost that and it was important to me" where others might become upset and sad: I'd lack a response in that situation.  I'd probably be annoyed but that's all.

Now you stop making ridiculous claims you smen liker.

Daddy

Quote from: Kaz on January 21, 2008, 04:11:20 PM
unless there's something seriously, seriously wrong with your mind.
r u saying there is nothing wrong with my mind  doodthing;

YPrrrr

Go Up