September 20, 2024, 12:01:39 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Will drinking an energy drink before bed make me wake up sooner?

Started by musica.cards, January 21, 2008, 11:18:31 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

wawi

... >.<
You got it all wrong. Energy drinks make you stay up. If anything, they'll make you sleep in because you'll be up really late. If you don't have an alarm clock there is really nothing you can do. Right before bed, tell yourself to wake up at that time, it works for me most of the time  :) Then just go to bed and see if it works

musica.cards

Quote from: W4W1 on January 22, 2008, 06:47:14 AM
... >.<
You got it all wrong. Energy drinks make you stay up. If anything, they'll make you sleep in because you'll be up really late. If you don't have an alarm clock there is really nothing you can do. Right before bed, tell yourself to wake up at that time, it works for me most of the time  :) Then just go to bed and see if it works

I'll try that again next time, but in the mean time, the only reason I asked was to see what you guys had to say about it.
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Go Up