October 05, 2024, 11:28:51 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

FINAL FANTASY DOES NOT SUCK

Started by Nyerp, January 20, 2008, 05:28:54 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

Quote from: Nyerp on January 20, 2008, 05:44:01 PM
ugh someone always mentions the spinoffs
VIII can blow a dick
you need IX

Well, I played VIII a long time ago and only for a short time, so to be honest I don't really remember much of it.

And why the hell wouldn't I mention the spin-offs? They're part of the series. In fact, having a "main series" is pretty pointless considering there's no continuity between (most of) them.

Nyerp

Quote from: Captain Yesterday on January 20, 2008, 06:19:36 PM
fuck no.

so why didn't you like it
Quote from: Kaz on January 20, 2008, 06:23:03 PM
Well, I played VIII a long time ago and only for a short time, so to be honest I don't really remember much of it.

And why the hell wouldn't I mention the spin-offs? They're part of the series. In fact, having a "main series" is pretty pointless considering there's no continuity between (most of) them.

well i guess it IS an ok game, but you remember junctioning right?

cuz i haven't played them wry

Samus Aran

Quote from: Nyerp on January 20, 2008, 06:30:11 PM
so why didn't you like itwell i guess it IS an ok game, but you remember junctioning right?

cuz i haven't played them wry

I don't really remember much about the game other than what it looked like, some of the crazy summons, and of course the giant Tonberry.

also DOINK

Nyerp

Quote from: Kaz on January 20, 2008, 06:34:39 PM
I don't really remember much about the game other than what it looked like, some of the crazy summons, and of course the giant Tonberry.

also DOINK

those crazy, FUCKING UNSKIPPABLE summons that the game relies on? odin, the only good one, gets raped i heard wry

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I love FF9, but I do not love roman numerals

Nyerp

ME##

LINK2K9

OMG FINAL FANTAYS X TIDUS I WUB U

Whatever, I can't play most of the Final Fantasy games now, or JRPGs in general.

lol lara lol

C.Mongler

Samus Aran

Nyerp

Quote from: LINK2K9 on January 20, 2008, 08:33:13 PM
OMG FINAL FANTAYS X TIDUS I WUB U

Whatever, I can't play most of the Final Fantasy games now, or JRPGs in general.

why not

Geno

VII just had an awesome story. Nothing more.
VI was the best.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

LINK2K9

Quote from: Nyerp on January 21, 2008, 07:53:11 AM
why not

They just don't appeal to me any more. It also doesn't help that there haven't been many good JRPGs recently.

lol lara lol

Samus Aran

Quote from: LINK2K9 on January 21, 2008, 10:34:23 PM
They just don't appeal to me any more. It also doesn't help that there haven't been many good JRPGs recently.

Speaking of JRPGs, is Disgaea any good? I heard some cool things about it and was thinking of getting it once Chelsea moves into my house and her PS2 becomes mine as well.

Go Up