October 05, 2024, 07:27:05 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Honestly, would you have a wii if it wasn't for SSBB?

Started by strongbad, January 20, 2008, 04:46:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: Kaz on January 20, 2008, 05:33:26 PM
when did "yes" happen

what year was this
2005, George harrison, retarded statement, hope he goes to hell.

And yes I would have a Wii if SSBB wasn't coming out... I bought it for Mario Galaxy and Metroid... and the VC.

Squirtlejazz

iSnake

LINK2K9

I bought it for Nintendo games, not just SSBB.

That is all.

lol lara lol

One Man Freak Show

UnagiPower

LINK2K9

Quote from: TitleFMR227GT on January 20, 2008, 07:40:56 PM
2005, George harrison, retarded statement, hope he goes to hell.

And yes I would have a Wii if SSBB wasn't coming out... I bought it for Mario Galaxy and Metroid... and the VC.

Who is stupid enough to believe Nintendo will just give away free games when they were all ready charging $20 for a NES game smashed into a GBA cartridge?

lol lara lol

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: LINK2K9 on January 21, 2008, 10:33:36 PM
Who is stupid enough to believe Nintendo will just give away free games when they were all ready charging $20 for a NES game smashed into a GBA cartridge?
When Iwata and all those other jackasses said they'd offer them up for free with their online service so that everyone can just relive the good old days and whatnot. It costs money to produce carts and boxes to ship games, but almost nothing to let users download it.

Who was honestly stupid enough to believe Assassin's Creed, a Ubisoft game, would be amazing and a prime example of how "great" this gen is?

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

One Man Freak Show

Quote from: UnagiPower on January 21, 2008, 07:32:21 AM
That's a lie.  baddood;

No it's not.

I don't like most non-traditional fighting games, and I find SSB so overrated that I despise it.

Kalahari Inkantation

Nintendo is being a real bitch about VC games. They should charge $5 at the most, and that's a stretch. They could charge pennies per game and still make millions, but people will buy them at $10+ anyway, so they don't care. emo;

LINK2K9

Quote from: Lawlz on January 21, 2008, 10:45:23 PM
When Iwata and all those other jackasses said they'd offer them up for free with their online service so that everyone can just relive the good old days and whatnot. It costs money to produce carts and boxes to ship games, but almost nothing to let users download it.

Who was honestly stupid enough to believe Assassin's Creed, a Ubisoft game, would be amazing and a prime example of how "great" this gen is?
And you still think Nintendo would not cash in on gamers? How gullible can you be?

Hyping up a game that showed plenty of promise is one stupid thing, but banking on a company to just throw away plenty of profit and bend over just to please some gamers is just foolishness.

lol lara lol

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: LINK2K9 on January 22, 2008, 08:20:35 PM
And you still think Nintendo would not cash in on gamers? How gullible can you be?

Hyping up a game that showed plenty of promise is one stupid thing, but banking on a company to just throw away plenty of profit and bend over just to please some gamers is just foolishness.
Nintendo suffered last gen but kept me happy. :|

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

LINK2K9

Quote from: Lawlz on January 22, 2008, 08:26:39 PM
Nintendo suffered last gen but kept me happy. :|

I was happy too, but that doesn't mean they'll start giving away free games out of their asses.

lol lara lol

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: LINK2K9 on January 22, 2008, 08:28:24 PM
I was happy too, but that doesn't mean they'll start giving away free games out of their asses.
Actually, it seems they would do it as a treat for gamers, or at least say something like "FIRST 5 FREE" or "FREE TICKET FOR X". X being some "must play" game like Super Mario Bros or Super Mario 64 or something like that.

who actually has free online these days? i mean, shouldn't everyone charge a fistful of cash for basic services expected of every game? :|

LINK2K9

Quote from: Lawlz on January 22, 2008, 08:32:23 PM
Actually, it seems they would do it as a treat for gamers, or at least say something like "FIRST 5 FREE" or "FREE TICKET FOR X". X being some "must play" game like Super Mario Bros or Super Mario 64 or something like that.

who actually has free online these days? i mean, shouldn't everyone charge a fistful of cash for basic services expected of every game? :|

Sure, a free game or two would be nice. Expecting every game to be free is unrealistic stupidity.

And I don't see how bringing up X-Box Live is relevant to this conversation, as I don't believe Microsoft ever mentioned it being for free. If they did they're just as much at fault, but I can't recall an instance in which they did.

lol lara lol

Go Up