September 19, 2024, 03:12:19 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

If we were to add a new board what would it be

Started by Daddy, January 20, 2008, 03:23:45 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Selkie

Daddy

Dear Kaz: As Outsider said to LRH when he suggested doing 2 awards per year "We're not your brother".  We're not Silverhawk.  We don't need 2 annual awards.  Wait until at least May.

YPrrrr

Quote from: JMV290 on January 20, 2008, 03:35:39 PM
Dear Kaz: As Outsider said to LRH when he suggested doing 2 awards per year "We're not your brother".  We're not Silverhawk.  We don't need 2 annual awards.  Wait until at least May.
We could have a really long nomination process

Samus Aran

Quote from: JMV290 on January 20, 2008, 03:35:39 PM

Oh I know, but that's the next board we should have, considering we have no need for any other kind of board any time soon.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

FOR THE BETTERMENT OF BOYAH WE NEED EITHER A WADDLE DEE BOARD, A BOARD FOR THE BOYAH AWARDS, A BOARD FOR THE MENTALLY HANDICAPPED, OR A BOARD FOR ME TO PRAISE ME AND ALL OF MY WONDROUS GLORY. GO ME

AND WADDLE DEE

Daddy

LCK

I'd like to take this time to say that I think the "Sleep and Dreams" board sucks ass.

Samus Aran

Quote from: JMV290 on January 20, 2008, 03:50:31 PM
Waddle dee is a testicle face.

not really but okay

Quote from: Trevor on January 20, 2008, 03:52:00 PM
I'd like to take this time to say that I think the "Sleep and Dreams" board sucks ass.

I thought it was supposed to be one of the "limited edition" boards but I guess it's just there for no good reason now.

kid_rock

What about a Square Enix board or Final Fantasy board?

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: kid_rock on January 20, 2008, 03:56:21 PM
What is gaming discussion?

Daddy

LCK

Quote from: kid_rock on January 20, 2008, 03:56:21 PM
Keep that shit in the Video Game Discussion.
We can't possibly discuss that shit so much that we need a whole board just for it.

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

kid_rock

Quote from: Trevor on January 20, 2008, 03:59:17 PM
Keep that shit in the Video Game Discussion.
We can't possibly discuss that shit so much that we need a whole board just for it.

no wait i got an idea how bout a dipshit board so we can talk shit to the dipshits

Go Up