April 23, 2024, 03:09:56 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Does true love actually exist?

Started by fox127, May 12, 2007, 02:11:10 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

prettygirl

fuck love.
fuck guys.

alll i need is boyahfriends. wub;

Andrios

I don't think it does, no.  I think the initial "love phase" fades over time, and then you just get bored.

superclucky

kewns are smelly

Screen_Stretcher

Quote from: Lawlz on May 12, 2007, 09:34:02 PM
Because the bitch gets rich and the poor man loses everything.

So true.

I think it exists but only to a certain level.

If the two people who will have true love never meet what happens then?
*suck with words*

Full Metal Ryder

No, at least I've never felt it before.

I don't really think it's possible for two people to truly be "in love".

The best thing you'll ever find in life is a mate who doesn't annoy the shit out of you.

V

Quote from: prettygirl on July 31, 2007, 10:09:06 AM
fuck love.
fuck guys.

alll i need is boyahfriends. wub;
Now all you need is weed.

B.A.M.

I suppose if you believe in fate then it does.

I however do not believe there is such a thing as true love.
So I was in Latin Class when we were talking about World War II. This guy in the back yelled out, "Germany bombed Pearl Harbor!"

The kid next to me stood up and yelled back to him, "No you, dumbass! Fucking Mexico did!"

I didn't even know Mexico had an air force!

My friend speculates that it's Trucks driving off cliffs but who really knows?

Meyer Lansky

Sure it does.

People think love is about being able to spend time with each other; really, you can spend time with anyone you choose. But when you think that you absolutely hate them for something they did to you, but you STILL want to be with them, and you still could not imagine going to the movies, the mall, or just hanging out together with someone else this Saturday... then you MIGHT be in love.

Some say love is finding the perfect mate. When you realize that this other person is NOT perfect, and you have seen a bunch of things about them that you do not necessarily like, but you still have an overall feeling of respect and admiration for them... then you MIGHT be in love.

Some say love is about sharing special moments together, but it is way more than that. When something great happens to you and you think that it would have been so much better if that other person was there with you, like having a great time really is not enough anymore, because you want that great time to be with this other person... then you MIGHT be in love.

Some say love just... happens, like two people just meet and they were "meant to be". Listen... love is an effort, a verb, an ACTION; it is not a noun, something that just exists. Love is not something you have; it is something you do. When you find yourself wanting to do more to improve the relationship you have with your significant other... then you MIGHT be in love.

When you realize that this other person feels all of those things for you... then you're in love.

Garahe

Guess what?

Love is overrated.

I'm never having children, either.
HOLY COW I'M TOTALLY GOING SO FAST-AW FUCK

Meta Ridley

Seeing as how not one human being can truly explain the emotion love, its highly unlikely. If you can get re-married or even date after you loose a spouse, then Im 99% sure you were not in true love.

If you think about it, love and god almost go hand in hand. They both require extreme amounts of faith and commitment, you can't see either, but can believe in them just the same, and you also can't truly understand either, but just know in your soul it feels right....coincidence? Im thinking not.

:atomsk:

Yes, it's just not quite as special and uncommon as everyone thinks it is. I think people asociate true love wth finding that one special person, which i don't believe in. You have 'soul-mates' all over the world, you just have to find them. cjlubdoods;

mouse parade

August 28, 2008, 07:34:54 PM #41 Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 05:26:28 PM by antirocketcloudy
/ :(

NewarkWilder

Love exists.

But why does the tacked on "true" make it so much more serious?

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Paul

Love exists, you just got to find it.

Go Up