October 06, 2024, 01:25:15 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Games you regret buying

Started by bluaki, January 19, 2008, 11:14:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: Prince on January 19, 2008, 11:38:19 PM
I thought Hey You Pikachu would be cool, because you could talk to pikachu and tell it what to do and stuff. They didn't tell you the pikachu you get is retarded though. That game sucked ass.  madood;

Seriously. It doesn't listen to you at all half the time. He uses Thunderbolt at random a lot, sometimes destroying what you're supposed to collect. And christ, he sucks so bad at fishing.

The only thing I liked about the game was all the collecting, but that didn't last very long at all.

Geno

Quote from: bluaki on January 19, 2008, 11:14:58 PM
Mine:
Sonic and the Secret Rings
Mario Kart 64 (Virtual Console)
Spiderman 2 DS
Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis
Tarzan: Untamed

Those are pretty much mine.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

Everything I got for my PS2, Super Paper Mario, Twilight Princess, Final Fantasy VIII, a few cheesy old NES games, and (maybe) Phalanx.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Placebo Headwound

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

JGE

KonohaShinobi

Pokemon Stadium kicked ass. baddood;

None really. I read reviews on games before I buy them so I really never bought a terrible game where I thought,"Oh gawd I have to return this piece of shit as soon as possible!"

Kalahari Inkantation

Animal Crossing: Wild World (although it was actually a gift)
Picross (smithicide;)
Animal Crossing was fun for a few months, but Picross was only decent for a couple of minutes. cry;

The artist formally known

KH1 and 2 and that GBA game. I bought them about the same time and KH1 was pretty crappy. The gameplay was just boring to me. I spent like $30 on all three games so I don't care that much.

Taiko Drum Master. I regret it sorta, the game is just pretty lame really. Looked awesome though.

Star Fox Assault, I paid $40 for it. Thats about the time I stopped buying new games unless I know 100% that it will kick ass or it's a DS game thats decent. DS games barley ever drop price.

Albel The Wicked

Quote from: Lawlz on January 19, 2008, 11:48:15 PM
Everything I got for my PS2, Super Paper Mario, Twilight Princess, Final Fantasy VIII, a few cheesy old NES games, and (maybe) Phalanx.
I agree with Super Paper Mario.  It was so boring and slow.

Twilight Princess is one of the best games ever IMO.

NOA_Haunted

Pyrate

Samus Aran

Quote from: Aitor on January 20, 2008, 08:37:28 AM
Twilight Princess is one of the best games ever IMO.

You're either batshit crazy, have really weird tastes, haven't played many games other than current-gen, or are just plain stupid.

:'(

Wrench

Albel The Wicked

Quote from: Kaz on January 20, 2008, 09:59:38 AM
You're either batshit crazy, have really weird tastes, haven't played many games other than current-gen, or are just plain stupid.

:'(
No, its just my opinion.

Its an amazing game.  My tastes are not weird or crazy since it did get very good reviews.

Go Up