September 22, 2024, 04:26:26 PM

1,531,320 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What's doodthing?

Started by Daddy, January 19, 2008, 09:12:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Houdini

Samus Aran

Quote from: Houdini on January 19, 2008, 09:57:07 PM
Doodthing is a doodthing.

Yes, I prefer Doodthing being part of a species of its own called Doodthing.

Like Yoshi except much more stupid.

Selkie

I have 24 teeth

I got 8 pulled before I got braces. That just shows how badly crowded they were.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Selkie on January 20, 2008, 09:05:45 AM
I have 24 teeth

I got 8 pulled before I got braces. That just shows how badly crowded they were.

that is so interesting and relevant to this topic of discussion

Albel The Wicked

Quote from: Luke Atmey on January 19, 2008, 09:54:18 PM
Around six years ago, I got hit directly in the mouth with a shovel, and the only place it hit was my front tooth on the right side. That tooth chipped a bit, but there was no other damage anywhere else that I or anyone else could notice. However, after that bit of trauma, the tooth slowly and secretly began to die on the inside. Last Summer was when I finally noticed it. One day it felt strange, and the week after it caused the greatest pain I'd ever felt in my mouth for days at a time. The dentist said that the nerves were destroyed or something from that hit six years ago, so I had to have a root canal preformed. After that I should've been done, because after the root canal, the tooth should've lasted until I was at least 20, but it rotted much faster than expected and only lasted for a few weeks. The dentist took the rest of the tooth out and replaced it with the denture I have now.

doodella;
So its only one?

Kalahari Inkantation

superclucky

i have some baby teeth left
kewns are smelly

Daddy

Quote from: Clucky et al. on January 20, 2008, 10:36:14 AM
i have some baby teeth left
I have lost all of my teeth except for the molars which are farthest back.

Go Up