September 23, 2024, 08:20:51 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Who wants me to help them lower the risk of cancer?

Started by Albel The Wicked, January 17, 2008, 07:46:12 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Albel The Wicked

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/3072021.stm

Now you can masturbate all you want and feel good about it!

CHAOS66

Daddy

QuoteThe fluid has high concentrations of substances including potassium, zinc, fructose and citric acid, which are drawn from the bloodstream.

Does that mean it's good for a girl to swallow?

Houdini

Quote from: JMV290 on January 17, 2008, 07:49:58 PM

Does that mean it's good for a girl to swallow?
Yes, as long as you don't have herpes.

Albel The Wicked

Daddy

Albel The Wicked

Quote from: JMV290 on January 17, 2008, 07:51:42 PM
what
If you read a little more on the next paragraph it says something about also having a chemical which can cause cancer.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

V

Kalahari Inkantation

Well, this gives me a reason to do it more often without feeling guilty. befuddlement

bluaki

Too bad it doesn't apply to me.

Is there anything like this for women?

home-run-bat

Albel The Wicked

Quote from: bluaki on January 18, 2008, 12:28:14 PM
Too bad it doesn't apply to me.

Is there anything like this for women?
Of course, you can squeeze your breasts while you are poking yourself or you can help other men lower their risk of cancer.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Aitor on January 18, 2008, 03:42:12 PM
Of course, you can squeeze your breasts while you are poking yourself or you can help other men lower their risk of cancer.

...she was asking if there are any studies showing that masturbation lowers cancer for women as well.

Go Up