April 24, 2024, 12:58:12 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Divorce =(

Started by wawi, January 16, 2008, 06:17:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sam

Quote from: JMV290 on February 22, 2008, 06:37:40 PM

I guess it's not the best time to let you know that's what happened in the year or two before my parents got divorced.

I honestly don't think my parents would ever even come close to considering a divorce.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

YPrrrr

I guess it's not the best time to let you know that's what happened in the year or two before my parents got divorced.
They've said they won't numerous times... that doesn't usually mean much though. I blame Iraq. My dad has completely changed since going... He's really irritable and easily angered.

Houdini

Quote from: samsam on February 22, 2008, 02:12:27 PM
My parents fight all the time as of recent and 99% of the time don't sleep in the same bed, but for whatever reason, I still think they're happy together.  doodthing;

And even if they're not, I know they wouldn't get a divorce because they just don't believe in them. They believe in sucking it up, I guess.
Don't buy it. My parents solemnly swore never to divorce, but that sure didn't stop them.

wawi

Ya, thats what my parents always told me too.

Sam

Quote from: Houdini on February 22, 2008, 08:06:38 PM
Don't buy it. My parents solemnly swore never to divorce, but that sure didn't stop them.

Gee, you guys sure know how to make me happy. >.>

wawi

February 22, 2008, 08:35:32 PM #35 Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 08:43:17 PM by W4W1
Quote from: samsam on February 22, 2008, 08:25:25 PM

...Happy Birthday!  doodella;
lol

Anyways, JMV, the divorce is underway. The first court date is the in the middle of March, I think the 19th.

Houdini

Quote from: samsam on February 22, 2008, 08:25:25 PM
It's reality. Deal with it.

Sam

Quote from: Houdini on February 23, 2008, 08:46:10 PM
It's reality. Deal with it.

...I don't really care, and I can deal with it perfectly fine, thanks.

NOA_Haunted

My parents are happily married.

wawi

It took long, but it is over now. Today my parents were officially divorced.

Samus Aran

My parents are divorced. My life didn't really get any better afterward or anything, honestly. But that's more because of additional factors, like moving far away and living with a terrible stepfather.

But I don't really care about my dad, so it's not like I feel terrible sad whenever I think about how they divorced or anything. It doesn't really matter a whole lot in regards to how my life has progressed.

Quote from: Sam on February 23, 2008, 09:26:07 PM
...I don't really care

Quote from: Sam on February 22, 2008, 08:25:25 PM

you sure have a funny way of showing it

Knig

Wow, sucks to have your parents guys. Strong Christian fundamentals have let my parents live a happy life, not to mention they've known each other since they were children. I blame the divorce rate on the fact that most people don't get to know each other very well before marriage because they fake their behavior. Once they show their true selves it often gets uglier.

Hiro

Exactly why I never do what most people do and fake myself. I take pride in being a pretty genuine person.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

My parent's got divorced recently, but the only thing I've noticed is they don't talk about each other and my mom never did anything around the house.

l a c e y

divorce isnt a bad thing.
i wouldnt wanna be married to someone forever.
plus your parents shouldnt have to take you into consideration before divorcing.
your like 80.
and plus why would you want them to stay together.
there just gunna hate each other and fight all the time.

Go Up