September 20, 2024, 07:28:48 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

itt stupid things you remember for no reason

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, January 15, 2008, 04:53:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Houdini

When I was about four, my parents gave me a little bunny made out of sugar on Easter. Neither me or my brother could figure out what it was made of because we were retarded, so for some reason I said "Maybe it's Easter fuck". I didn't even know fuck was a word; it just looked like Easter fuck to me.

Anyways, my mom pretty much exploded and made me go to my room. I think my grandparents were there, too.

Geno

I remember a dream I had when I was 4 involving big bird biting my nose off.

It hurt like hell too.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Pyrate

In preschool, there was this fat girl named Sarah who was obsessed with me, and one day I had to miss recess because I kept talking too loud during playtime (befuddlement). She was like, "BUT WHY CAN'T AMY COME TO RECESS?"

Nyerp

i remember these indian girls me and my brother called fat becky & sarah

we would go to their house and watch sailor moon and DBZ

becky played FFVII one time befuddlement

one day they came to my house while i was shitting gonk;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Nyerp on January 16, 2008, 07:01:51 PM
i remember these indian girls me and my brother called fat becky & sarah

we would go to their house and watch sailor moon and DBZ

becky played FFVII one time befuddlement

one day they came to my house while i was shitting gonk;
I hate knowing a friend will come over, because I'm always afraid they'll knock when I'm on the toilet.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Trini

Quote from: Geno on January 16, 2008, 05:30:44 PM
I remember a dream I had when I was 4 involving big bird biting my nose off.

It hurt like hell too.

That reminds me...

I was eating my ice cream in my doorstep. And one of these came up and stole it.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

It was a vanilla in a cone with Oreo crumbles on top. Pure deliciousness, taken away from me.  edumacate;
[CENTER][/center]

j o e i n c

entonces, mi mapache es en mi pantalones y digo 'hola'

Nyerp

Quote from: Lawlz on January 16, 2008, 07:02:35 PM
I hate knowing a friend will come over, because I'm always afraid they'll knock when I'm on the toilet.

yeah, but i didn't know

no fair warning, not cool wry

Wrench

My mother beat me with a wooden spoon for getting late to church then hit me again since I was crying.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: WrenchNinja on January 16, 2008, 07:10:30 PM
My mother beat me with a wooden spoon for getting late to church then hit me again since I was crying.
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Wrench

Quote from: Lawlz on January 16, 2008, 07:11:37 PM
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?

Exactly. lol

That was when I was forced to go to church around age 9.

Himu

Oh, and when my sister beat me up for destroying her barbies. baddood;

YPrrrr

Quote from: WrenchNinja on January 16, 2008, 07:10:30 PM
Some lady hit me in the back of the head for talking to my friend in church when I was like 6.

Darklink

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Lawlz on January 16, 2008, 07:02:35 PM
I'm always afraid someone will call while I'm taking a shower.

Go Up