September 20, 2024, 07:25:50 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

itt stupid things you remember for no reason

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, January 15, 2008, 04:53:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Also, I remember the day my older brother got his first car. I was only around 2-3, and I remember watching it through the window being towed into the driveway. It was white, and my brother didn't want to drive it for some reason. powerofone;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: bluaki on January 15, 2008, 05:05:50 PM
That's because you punch the lip, not the mouth magician;

That answers your question. badass

FullmetalGanon

Kalahari Inkantation

Himu

In 2nd Grade I went to sit down and someone pulled the chair out from under me, but I guess that is memorable.

When I was accused of cheating in 3rd Grade I rolled my eyes at the teacher and let out a massive sigh. baddood;

Daddy

Everything.  I can remember really obscure details about meaningless things.

Kalahari Inkantation

January 15, 2008, 05:13:01 PM #21 Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 11:43:01 PM by Tectrinket
lol

Selkie

I remember mostly everything so I will try to pick the one most would be least likely to remember...

One day in kindergarten I fell backwards and couldn't get up because my back pack was so heavy.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: JMV290 on January 15, 2008, 05:12:29 PM
Everything.  I can remember really obscure details about meaningless things.
Example? badass

YPrrrr

Himu

Quote from: Dahlia on January 15, 2008, 05:11:44 PM
In 2nd Grade I went to sit down and someone pulled the chair out from under me, but I guess that is memorable.

When I was accused of cheating in 3rd Grade I rolled my eyes at the teacher and let out a massive sigh. baddood;
Oh now it's coming back to me.  I made a big thud when I hit the ground and this fat girl called me fatty.  I wish I could go back in time and yell at her.  I was like 49 pounds in 2nd Grade.

Trini

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on January 15, 2008, 05:14:02 PM
No, captain of the shitty cheerleading team back in elementary schoolI kno srsly

wtf An elementary cheerleading team. What did your school have for them to cheer?
[CENTER][/center]

YPrrrr

Quote from: Trini on January 15, 2008, 05:16:15 PM
wtf An elementary cheerleading team. What did your school have for them to cheer?
Basketball

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Selkie on January 15, 2008, 05:13:11 PM
I remember mostly everything so I will try to pick the one most would be least likely to remember...

One day in kindergarten I fell backwards and couldn't get up because my back pack was so heavy.

lmao
o lawd i lol'd

I bent over to pick something up with my backpack on, and the weight of it sent my forehead into the floor. This was in 5th grade. badass

Selkie

Quote from: Luke Atmey on January 15, 2008, 05:20:01 PM
lmao
o lawd i lol'd

I bent over to pick something up with my backpack on, and the weight of it sent my forehead into the floor. badass

lol that's happened to me before too  magician;

Go Up