September 20, 2024, 07:54:34 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

itt stupid things you remember for no reason

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, January 15, 2008, 04:53:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

For some reason, I still remember April Fool's day in 5th grade. Some dumb kids had one of those fart machine things, and a fat girl walks into the class after coming back from the bathroom, takes a seat, and the fart machine goes off. She stands up, walks up to the substitute teacher (although our actual teacher was there, he just left to get something), and says "Can I go kill myself?"
idort

Not exactly funny or amazing or anything, but for some reason I still remember it. doodthing;

The artist formally known

My Kindergarten teacher got me in trouble because I was cleaning up the legos. I found it easier to stack the legos and drop them in all a the same time instead of picking one up and dropping it in one at a time. My teacher got me in trouble for it.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: reefer on January 15, 2008, 04:56:59 PM
My Kindergarten teacher got me in trouble because I was cleaning the legos. I found it easier to stack the legos and drop them in all a the same time instead of picking one up and dropping it in one at a time. My teacher got me in trouble for it.
What the fuck?
You should've kicked that bitch in the vag. :|

FullmetalGanon

Quote from: Luke Atmey on January 15, 2008, 04:57:57 PM
What the fuck?
You should've kicked that bitch in the vag. :|

i kicked a girl in the vagina once

Samus Aran

I got pissed off at Molly Fischer in my kindergarten class because our workbook had the word "zoo" and I knew what the word was and Mrs. Kidder should've called on me but no she called on that little bitch Molly who was sitting right next to me and god damn it she knew it was "zoo" too and told Mrs. Kidder it was "zoo" when she asked and got the question right and god damn it I'll never forgive her for that.

YPrrrr

Trini

When I had a bag of Marshmallows, and I promised to give one to some girl the next day. And I didn't. So we had a silly conversation about it in 7th grade (I'm now in 10th). And I happen to see her one day, and I have some marshmallows. I'll give her one.   I'm so nice.  caterpie;
[CENTER][/center]

FullmetalGanon

bluaki

Quote from: Ronald Rollins on January 15, 2008, 04:59:02 PM
i kicked a girl in the vagina once
How do you kick something internal? Does the foot go in or something? ugly;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Kaz on January 15, 2008, 04:59:59 PM
I got pissed off at Molly Fischer in my kindergarten class because our workbook had the word "zoo" and I knew what the word was and Mrs. Kidder should've called on me but no she called on that little bitch Molly who was sitting right next to me and god damn it she knew it was "zoo" too and told Mrs. Kidder it was "zoo" when she asked and got the question right and god damn it I'll never forgive her for that.
Reminds me of the time we were looking for "-um" words, and Mrs. Santini picked the kid next to me to say "gum", which I wanted to say so badly. cry;

ncba93ivyase

My mother dropped the lasagna when I was about 4 years old and threw it out to the birds.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: bluaki on January 15, 2008, 05:03:15 PM
How do you kick something internal? Does the foot go in or something? ugly;

um thats like asking if you can get punched in the mouth

YPrrrr

Quote from: Ronald Rollins on January 15, 2008, 05:02:53 PM
got sent to the principal's office and got left back a year. |:
a girl kicked me in the balls and got promoted :|

bluaki

Quote from: Luke Atmey on January 15, 2008, 05:04:25 PM
um thats like asking if you can get punched in the mouth
That's because you punch the lip, not the mouth magician;