October 05, 2024, 03:28:50 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

the wii remote's biggest flaw

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, January 12, 2008, 12:16:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

January 12, 2008, 12:16:57 PM Last Edit: January 12, 2008, 05:45:46 PM by reefer
no rumble in the nunchuck smithicide;
Does that bother anyone else? v;

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

I never gave a shit about rumble, and I never will.

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

YPrrrr

I guess...

I hate how the buttons are arranged on the remote more though

mariofreak

Samus Aran

Why do you care so much about rumble? I hardly see how having a rectangular vibrator in your hand makes games better.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Kaz on January 12, 2008, 01:19:32 PM
Why do you care so much about rumble? I hardly see how having a rectangular vibrator in your hand makes games better.
i lol'd
I dunno, I guess playing so many games with it on the systems from last gen and the N64 got me used to it. Plus, having rumble in one hand and not in the other feels weird. ;-;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Luke Atmey on January 12, 2008, 01:25:22 PM
i lol'd
I dunno, I guess playing so many games with it on the systems from last gen and the N64 got me used to it. Plus, having rumble in one hand and not in the other feels weird. ;-;

I can honestly say that I almost never used my rumble pak for my N64, except for Majora's Mask where I used it to find secrets.

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Kaz on January 12, 2008, 01:19:32 PM
It's like playing a Game Boy game without sound. I went without it for many years, since my parents always complained. When I first turned it on, I just found it to be beeps and boops but eventually found it to be an integral part of the gaming experience.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Bushy

Rumble makes games better by giving a slight emersion feeling.

It think thats how you spell it.
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Bushybrow on January 12, 2008, 04:58:32 PM
Rumble makes games better by giving a slight emersion feeling.

It think thats how you spell it.
its immersion but ok

The artist formally known

I never ever notice rumble, it's like my hands are immune to the feel.

Never notice the difference between the Wavebird and wired Gamecube controllers until someone pointed it out.

ncba93ivyase

jesus how can you guys not notice rumble

I actually never once truly noticed the speakers in the Wii remote in any game. Sometimes I'll swing at something or whatever and hold my ear close, and I can sort of hear a blip. I really think that's just a waste of battery power unless they can put it to good use like detecting hidden treasure.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

The artist formally known

Quote from: Lawlz on January 12, 2008, 05:50:00 PM
jesus how can you guys not notice rumble

I actually never once truly noticed the speakers in the Wii remote in any game. Sometimes I'll swing at something or whatever and hold my ear close, and I can sort of hear a blip. I really think that's just a waste of battery power unless they can put it to good use like detecting hidden treasure.
I noticed that right away when I heard the crackly sword swing sound on Zelda and the crappy crackle of a sound of reloading on Red Steel.

Great idea that was very poorly executed.

Go Up