September 17, 2024, 11:12:38 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Captain Olimar for brawl!

Started by The artist formally known, January 08, 2008, 11:07:35 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

It should be interestng using him. So, can you kill the individual pikmin like Nana with the ice climbers?

The artist formally known

Quote from: Strongbad007 on January 09, 2008, 08:41:08 AM
It should be interestng using him. So, can you kill the individual pikmin like Nana with the ice climbers?
Doubt it, you never controlled the Pikmin like that unlike in Ice Climbers.

Trini

Quote from: Kaz on January 08, 2008, 11:16:25 PM
oh god what the fuck it's real

i didn't see this coming

How could you not? |It'd be ridiculous to not put him there.
[CENTER][/center]

Samus Aran

Quote from: Trini on January 09, 2008, 10:56:33 AM
How could you not? |It'd be ridiculous to not put him there.

I regularly forget that Pikmin exists due to the fact that I never cared much about the series.

Quote from: Kaz on January 09, 2008, 11:01:14 AM
I regularly forget that Pikmin exists due to the fact that I never cared much about the series.
Start caring faggot

Also wait for Pikmin 3 because it'll kick ass on the Wii.

Samus Aran

Quote from: reefer on January 09, 2008, 11:03:55 AM
Start caring faggot

Also wait for Pikmin 3 because it'll kick ass on the Wii.

Well, are they really so great that you think I should get them asap? Because they're really not that expensive even on Amazon, and I'm willing to bet I could find them even cheaper elsewhere.

KonohaShinobi

OOOOOOHHHH  MYYYY GOOOOODDD! WTF!!!!! THIS IS SO FUCKING AWESOME!!! BEST UPDATE EVER! EVERRRRR!!!!! I FUCKING LOVE NINTENDO! I FUCKING LOVE YOU, SAKURAI!

I hate that all you faggots do is argue when the greatest update ever was just announced. Get your head out of your asses.

Samus Aran

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on January 09, 2008, 11:55:24 AM
OOOOOOHHHH  MYYYY GOOOOODDD! WTF!!!!! THIS IS SO FUCKING AWESOME!!! BEST UPDATE EVER! EVERRRRR!!!!! I FUCKING LOVE NINTENDO! I FUCKING LOVE YOU, SAKURAI!

I hate that all you faggots do is argue when the greatest update ever was just announced. Get your head out of your asses.

Um? There really wasn't much arguing going on except for me saying it was bullshit at first, because I forgot about the Japanese version of the site being updated before the English one.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Kaz on January 09, 2008, 12:00:47 PM
Um? There really wasn't much arguing going on except for me saying it was bullshit at first, because I forgot about the Japanese version of the site being updated before the English one.
srsly?

Quote from: Kaz on January 09, 2008, 11:06:19 AM
Well, are they really so great that you think I should get them asap? Because they're really not that expensive even on Amazon, and I'm willing to bet I could find them even cheaper elsewhere.
I think they're worth it. Pikmin 2 is a little more expensive but I found it for $18 used. I think it's usually about $50 new and $35 used. The games aren't amazing but they're defiantly worth playing. The first ones a bit easy but the final day is kinda hard compared to the rest of the game.

Just get it, most people like the games that play them if they don't mind playing a game thats made for kids. But I know you don't since you love Kirby.

Tomboh

The Oggmonster

I'm not shocked to hear this too.
"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. "

I played some Pikmin 2 for the first time today, the games pretty badass, if you want to play both Pikmin games, play the first first because it's not as good as the second and if you play the second first, it'll make the first one not as good as it was before.

If you want one, get Pikmin 2.

Daddy

Quote from: Lawlz on January 09, 2008, 01:52:43 AM
blocky
whoa blocky is an actual word?

i thought my friends and i just made it up

Go Up