May 20, 2024, 03:31:36 PM

1,531,628 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

2008 Primaries Thread

Started by Daddy, January 08, 2008, 05:11:44 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

I can't help but smile at Obama's amazing speeches. I truly hope he wins. doodella;

Zeta

Quote from: Andrew1911 on February 18, 2008, 09:46:23 PM
There is a God.

That'd be more fitting if you were talking about Huckabee doing poorly. Of course, there's always the chance he'll be VP...  edumacate;

j o e i n c

Quote from: HUNTER TECTRON on February 20, 2008, 09:00:43 PM
I can't help but smile at Obama's amazing speeches. I truly hope he wins. doodella;
you know who else had great speeches

HITLER

Kalahari Inkantation

Houdini

Quote from: HUNTER TECTRON on February 20, 2008, 09:00:43 PM
Speeches don't mean shit. They're like advertisements: They're meant primarily to attract and persuade people and, as a result, aren't necessarily honest or truthful.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Houdini on February 23, 2008, 08:48:56 PM
Speeches don't mean shit. They're like advertisements: They're meant primarily to attract and persuade people and, as a result, aren't necessarily honest or truthful.
Of course it's refreshing to see that he can form coherent sentences unlike our current commander in chief

Houdini

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on February 23, 2008, 08:50:09 PM
Of course it's refreshing to see that he can form coherent sentences unlike our current commander in chief
Well, before Bush came along, we didn't need candidates to prove to us that they had a basic understanding of the English language. A sizable number of immigrants can speak English better than he can.

just1more

wawi

Quote from: Big Tony on February 24, 2008, 01:15:01 PM

Not mine.

Thats a good one.

People all around my school have Hello Hillary, Goodbye Freedom poster/bumper-sticker things in their lockers.

Anyways, my predictions on Ohio and Texas is that Clinton will win Ohio and Barack will win Texas

just1more

Quote from: W4W1 on February 24, 2008, 04:05:29 PM
Thats a good one.

People all around my school have Hello Hillary, Goodbye Freedom poster/bumper-sticker things in their lockers.

Anyways, my predictions on Ohio and Texas is that Clinton will win Ohio and Barack will win Texas

Same here, except Hillary won't win by very much. Neither will Obama.

As long as she doesn't get any BIG wins, she is doomed. And it isn't likely she will get those BIG wins, either.

sans culottes

RON PAUL

WILL, SADLY, LOSE THE ELECTIONS.
I support BUSH

The artist formally known

wawi

Quote from: reefer on March 05, 2008, 01:05:54 AM
OBAMA IS SO CLOSE

What are the percentages for Ohio and Texas?

Daddy

Clinton won Ohio, Rhode Island, and Texas. smithicide;

Obama won Vermont.

McCain won all 4.

sans culottes

I think TX is hillary 51 - Obama 48.

Fucking carpetbaggers trying to take over my state.
I support BUSH

Go Up