May 22, 2024, 08:14:45 PM

1,531,628 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What are your views on...

Started by PB, January 08, 2008, 01:28:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PB

ncba93ivyase

I really don't care about premarital sex, assuming it's not just a couple of kids doing it for shits and giggles.  Teen/kid sex is a problem, since a couple of adults that have a child out of wedlock doesn't pose so much of a huge issue as a young girl still in school.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Samus Aran

It's not just teens who have premarital sex, you know. Not everyone gets married the day they turn 20.

Anyway, I never saw a real problem with having sex without being married first. I'm not really a religious person. There is a such thing as wanting to express that kind of love to someone you really care about before marrying them. Besides, some people like to know if they're going to be disappointed with their sex life for the rest of their miserable lives before committing to someone.

However, I dislike the idea of kids who are genuinely too young for sex doing it.

YPrrrr

I personally think teen sex is stupid... I guess I can understand if you've been with the same person for years or something, but some stupid teens think going out for a week means it's time for sex. It just really seems to cheapen it, and also contribute to the spread of STDs. Pregnancy is also a possible result, which can cut off certain options that were previously open to the girl and possibly the guy. I just really don't see much positive coming out of it.

I personally am going to wait until my woman accepts my marriage proposal before I have sex. If other people don't it's their business though.

Friendly Hostile

I don't really give a flying shit what you do with someone in the privacy of your bedroom.  Just be sure to keep all the lovely details about it there too.

And of course, if you're going to have sex, be smart about it.  We invented condoms and birth control for a reason.

Daddy

It's how I was created.  befuddlement

If protection is used, there is no problem.  But getting pregnant as a teen isn't the best idea--it robs your child of benefits that it may have had if you waited.

Premarital sex shouldn't be an issue.  Why should anyone care if parents are married or not?

Houdini

Quote from: JMV290 on January 08, 2008, 03:33:53 PM
Premarital sex shouldn't be an issue.  Why should anyone care if parents are married or not?
Because all children born out of wedlock go to hell.

Joeofmars

I say... if you are 16 or older, do whatever the hell you want. Anything under is just... weird.

bluaki

Premarital sex is actually how I was born... and my parents never were married at all.

I see nothing wrong with premarital sex as long as they both feel committed to having a kid or if protection is used.

I do dislike teen sex under 16, even more strongly if it's unprotected straight sex.

Albel The Wicked

I think people should have sex before they are married.  Its a very good way to get to know a person.  Even if you are not planning to marry that person, you should have sex with them.  Sex is fun and almost every thing in life revolves around it.  As long as people use protection im fine with it.

Sam

i have nothing against premarital sex, but I personally believe it should be out of love.

I especially dislike it when just plain stupid teenagers do it. I'd never risk getting any of those STD's.. I'm hoping my first is with another virgin.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

YPrrrr

Quote from: Caz on January 13, 2008, 09:51:15 PM
I think people should have sex before they are married.  Its a very good way to get to know a person.  Even if you are not planning to marry that person, you should have sex with them.  Sex is fun and almost every thing in life revolves around it.  As long as people use protection im fine with it.
Um... no.

Albel The Wicked

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on January 14, 2008, 02:20:45 PM
Um... no.

Yes.  Just think about it, how would your life differ if sex did not exist?

Samus Aran

Daddy

Quote from: Kaz on January 14, 2008, 02:22:51 PM
No. Trust me. There's a lot more to life than sex.
i think culoooo was commenting on how without sex there would be no life.

Go Up