April 17, 2024, 10:42:29 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What are your views on...

Started by PB, January 08, 2008, 01:28:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Albel The Wicked

Quote from: Kaz on January 14, 2008, 02:22:51 PM
No. Trust me. There's a lot more to life than sex.
I didnt say it was everything in life...

Give me some examples.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Caz on January 14, 2008, 02:30:23 PM
I didnt say it was everything in life...

Give me some examples.

Not even relationships revolve around sex, sir. Or at least, they shouldn't. It may sound cheesy, but the only thing they should revolve around is love, and sex is one of the things that revolves around it rather than being the center itself.

I don't understand how you could get the impression that sex has to be so important.

Albel The Wicked

Quote from: Kaz on January 14, 2008, 02:34:06 PM
Not even relationships revolve around sex, sir. Or at least, they shouldn't. It may sound cheesy, but the only thing they should revolve around is love, and sex is one of the things that revolves around it rather than being the center itself.

I don't understand how you could get the impression that sex has to be so important.
I think its the other way around.  Sex pushes us to find love.  From that love kids are born which is a completely different form of love snd the cycle just keeps repeating. Im not saying you have to have kids, but im just pointing out how sex also ends up creating different forms of love.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Caz on January 14, 2008, 02:38:09 PM
I think its the other way around.  Sex pushes us to find love.  From that love kids are born which is a completely different form of love snd the cycle just keeps repeating. Im not saying you have to have kids, but im just saying how sex also ends up creating different forms of love.
The only reason I wouldn't mind a girlfriend right now is because of the close relationship we'd have together. I'd rather have the talks and laughing and hugs and kisses than sex. That would be secondary.
Of course, that's just me, and if you feel love is all about sex, then I can't do anything to change that.

Albel The Wicked

Quote from: Luke Atmey on January 14, 2008, 02:40:58 PM
The only reason I wouldn't mind a girlfriend right now is because of the close relationship we'd have together. I'd rather have the talks and laughing and hugs and kisses than sex. That would be secondary.
Of course, that's just me, and if you feel love is all about sex, then I can't do anything to change that.
Thats true.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Caz on January 14, 2008, 02:38:09 PM
I think its the other way around.  Sex pushes us to find love.  From that love kids are born which is a completely different form of love snd the cycle just keeps repeating.

If you're considering instinct as a basis for relationship, then yeah, the subconscious desire to mate is the root, but you've got to keep in mind that humans have though processes that seem to override instinct often.

Contrary to popular belief, it's possible to fall in love with someone's personality more than their sex appeal. If sex is all you care about, then fine, that's your mindset and I can't do anything about it. I, however, care about other things a lot more.

Albel The Wicked

Quote from: Kaz on January 14, 2008, 02:43:25 PM
If you're considering instinct as a basis for relationship, then yeah, the subconscious desire to mate is the root, but you've got to keep in mind that humans have though processes that seem to override instinct often.

Contrary to popular belief, it's possible to fall in love with someone's personality more than their sex appeal. If sex is all you care about, then fine, that's your mindset and I can't do anything about it. I, however, care about other things a lot more.
Where are you getting the idea that i only like people because of what they look like?  Or i cant love?

Sex is a lot of times seen as something that is bad and because of this people try to seperate love from sex as much as they can from each other. Personally i think the two go hand to hand.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Caz on January 14, 2008, 02:53:50 PM
Where are you getting the idea that i only like people because of what they look like?  Or i cant love?

Sex is a lot of times seen as something that is bad and because of this people try to seperate love from sex as much as they can from each other. Personally i think the two go hand to hand.

Of course they go hand in hand. So do love and cuddling. But that doesn't mean that love revolves around cuddling, now does it? Just like it doesn't revolve around sex. Or kissing. Or anything like that.

Albel The Wicked

Quote from: Kaz on January 14, 2008, 02:55:17 PM
Of course they go hand in hand. So do love and cuddling. But that doesn't mean that love revolves around cuddling, now does it? Just like it doesn't revolve around sex. Or kissing. Or anything like that.
All those things come because of sex.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Caz on January 14, 2008, 02:57:16 PM
All those things come because of sex.
So, you can't kiss someone unless you want to have sex with them? badass

Albel The Wicked

Quote from: Luke Atmey on January 14, 2008, 02:58:09 PM
So, you can't kiss someone unless you want to have sex with them? badass
Am i talking to second graders or something?

Must i explain every single detail and context on which something is said.  And why did you quote me, when Kaz was the one that said it first?

Samus Aran

Albel The Wicked

Quote from: Kaz on January 14, 2008, 03:03:29 PM
Maybe for you.
Sure whatever, all i want to do in life is fuck as many people as possible. Sex is life, without it none of you would be here blah blah blah i love sex.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Caz on January 14, 2008, 03:11:17 PM
Sure whatever, all i want to do in life is fuck as many people as possible. Sex is life, without it none of you would be here blah blah blah i love sex.

Um...okay. psyduck;

Go Up