September 19, 2024, 04:00:19 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

According to /v/ Leon Kennady is in Smash Brothers Brawl

Started by The artist formally known, January 07, 2008, 09:28:31 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Doesn't mean it's real, only one we can be sure of are the confirmed ones as well as Krystal, because her voice actor fucked up and said she was somehow in Brawl, but took it of her page later.

As for Kazuya Mishima being in, bull shit, anyone who followed Masahiro's  journal (the old japanese dojo) would know that it's stated that all third party characters appearing in the game have to have been on a nintendo system previously, but a character from Tekken Advance could be in (likely Jin Kazama).

Trini

Quote from: Cameron on January 08, 2008, 01:52:42 PM
Doesn't mean it's real, only one we can be sure of are the confirmed ones as well as Krystal, because her voice actor fucked up and said she was somehow in Brawl, but took it of her page later.

As for Kazuya Mishima being in, bull shit, anyone who followed Masahiro's  journal (the old japanese dojo) would know that it's stated that all third party characters appearing in the game have to have been on a nintendo system previously, but a character from Tekken Advance could be in (likely Jin Kazama).

Might as well put in Sora if they want Jin. psyduck;

No one gives a fuck about Tekken advance.
[CENTER][/center]

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: Trini on January 08, 2008, 01:58:34 PM
Might as well put in Sora if they want Jin. psyduck;

No one gives a fuck about Tekken advance.

Did anyone give a fuck about Twin Snakes or snakes revenge?Jin could get in because Tekken is popular as a whole, Tekken Advance just makes him eligible.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Cameron on January 08, 2008, 02:03:09 PM
Did anyone give a fuck about Twin Snakes or snakes revenge?Jin could get in because Tekken is popular as a whole, Tekken Advance just makes him eligible.
Snake isn't in there because of those games, he's in it because the first Metal Gear was on the NES.

and I don't want any Fighting characters in Brawl, mostly because I don't consider SSB a fighting game series, more like a party game.

However, Yoshimitsu would be pretty badass I suppose

JGE

the appearance of Leon is just about the only thing that will make this game any where near decent

Trini

Quote from: Cameron on January 08, 2008, 02:03:09 PM

Tekken as a whole just isn't on Metal gears' level in that aspect. There are ridiculous amounts of other characters they could add instead of Tekken people. It's just stupid.
[CENTER][/center]

JGE

Quote from: CONKER on January 08, 2008, 02:24:55 PM
So I'm assuming you won't buy it right?

unless i want to play re4 wii edition and twilight princess for the rest of my life

JGE

Quote from: CONKER on January 08, 2008, 02:28:17 PM
But I thought you said it was not decent. Why would you buy it?

so i could have something else to do

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Samus Aran

JGE

Quote from: CONKER on January 08, 2008, 02:36:31 PM
He is just like those people that said Windwaker was going to suck, and yet they bought a copy anyways?  befuddlement

ive was one of the people stupid enough to play windwaker

UnagiPower

JGE

The artist formally known

Quote from: Cameron on January 08, 2008, 01:52:42 PM

Who cares what he said before. If it's true, it's true.

Go Up