October 21, 2024, 11:44:05 PM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official CES Thread

Started by Daddy, January 06, 2008, 07:09:52 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Feynman

I'm done. psyduck;

The best keynote at CES is always Microsoft's.

Zeta

God dammit, Creative didn't announce a Zen Plus. Just Stone/Stone Plus upgrades and fucking MuVo T200. And now Epizenter is saying it's coming in March probably.  :'(

Daphnia

no1 cars. MacWorld is in less than a week. :l

Kalahari Inkantation

rolly or w/e sucks shit
only good thing so far was the OLED <3

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Soup on January 09, 2008, 11:58:17 AM
no1 cars. MacWorld is in less than a week. :l

We don't like your types.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Kalahari Inkantation

Daphnia

Title27GT

There's Something in the Air.

Also Apple will apparently  no longer be offering a laptop with a screen larger than 13.3 inches after MacWorld after this "Mac Air" shit comes out.

Zeta

Quote from: Title on January 13, 2008, 08:59:11 PM
Also Apple will apparently  no longer be offering a laptop with a screen larger than 13.3 inches after MacWorld after this "Mac Air" shit comes out.

Where the hell are you getting that idea? Even if it were something that replaced the Pro, why would they make the screen smaller?

Title27GT

Quote from: Zeta on January 14, 2008, 05:40:41 AM
Where the hell are you getting that idea?
Every report so far from inside sources has confirmed that the Macbook Pro will be replaced by an ultrathin laptop with a screen 13.3 inches or smaller.                                   

Zeta

Link me. From what I'm reading, it's simply a third model.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Zeta on January 14, 2008, 01:03:09 PM
Link me. From what I'm reading, it's simply a third model.
Which would just be common sense.

Why would Apple drop its most popular business/professional laptop? I see this "Macbook Air" competing with the Asus Eees.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Quote from: Lawlz on January 14, 2008, 01:45:26 PM
Which would just be common sense.

Why would Apple drop its most popular business/professional laptop? I see this "Macbook Air" competing with the Asus Eees.
I know.  If the Macbook Pro is aimed for a different market than the Macbook, why would they replace the MBP, which has the larger screen and more power, while leaving the smaller Macbook and making a newer smaller one.  It would only make sense to either keep both and make a third model or replace the MacBook, not the pro.

Go Up