October 05, 2024, 03:28:49 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Ok, So I'm getting a 360 Elite...

Started by Bushy, January 04, 2008, 02:17:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

Quote from: Lawlz on January 05, 2008, 01:49:01 AM
You're just acting more retarded, because if you're retarded enough to think a controller is superior than a keyboard and mouse for an FPS, then you can use it.
no matter what the PC version is better because if you're a huge faggot you can use the controller but who the hell would?

JGE

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: W4W1 on January 04, 2008, 07:42:30 PM
Call of Duty 4 is a great game. It has a neat little campaign mode with a good plots and a great online multiplayer system.

Also on the PC. Just buy a new graphics card or something with that $400.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on January 05, 2008, 07:55:36 AM
Also on the PC. Just buy a new graphics card or something with that $400.
You could get more than just a graphics card with that. You could get a fine RAM upgrade a nice little collection of games to compliment the greater hardware.

With the money I was going to spend on a 360 and Bioshock, I could afford Bioshock for my Mac as well as 8 or more other games.

but  yeah, if you're not getting a 360 just for halo 3, which is probably going to be released for pc a few years down when the 360 finds the need to bank on another overhyped game, then there really is no need to get it. more powerful computer hardware opens a world of new games that'll keep on coming even more than 5 years down the line (though the 360 only has about 2 years left in its life, or less) and it's certainly helpful for general work like newer versions of photoshop and multitasking and all that.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

mariofreak

LINK2K9

Quote from: Lawlz on January 05, 2008, 01:49:01 AM
You're just acting more retarded, because if you're retarded enough to think a controller is superior than a keyboard and mouse for an FPS, then you can use it.

When did I say I prefer a controller over KB/M? I said some people could prefer it, you dumbass. It's called personal preference.

lol lara lol

NOA_Haunted

UnagiPower

NOA_Haunted

UnagiPower

NOA_Haunted

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: reefer on January 04, 2008, 06:44:05 PM
Agreed.

Buy the games you missed out on instead of the 360 unless you're buying Rock Band or something it's not even worth getting a 360. I say this as a 360 owner.

For 360, I might recomend getting some of the third party titles, as they tend to be better on 360. Rock Band is a GREAT game btw.

C.Mongler

I have a 360 and don't have Gaylo 3 (or any gaylo for that matter) and am having one hell of a time  pseudo;

uh i suggest Call of Duty 4, The Orange Box, Mass Effect, and Bioshock for starters.

hotlikesauce.

But, might I add, that if you're looking for a cheap GH like experience, you'll have to weigh out the factors for each game.

GH is harder and more challenging, but Rock Band is a blast with friends and family, and has Drums.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: C.Mongler on January 05, 2008, 08:24:13 PM
I have a 360 and don't have Gaylo 3 (or any gaylo for that matter) and am having one hell of a time  pseudo;

uh i suggest Call of Duty 4, The Orange Box, Mass Effect, and Bioshock for starters.
lol

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up