October 05, 2024, 03:32:36 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

what the lol

Started by V, January 02, 2008, 07:47:54 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

V

January 02, 2008, 07:47:54 PM Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 07:52:03 PM by V
the past couple of months i have been just looking at my ds collect dust with pokemon diamond sitting in it, so i felt like giving it a try tonight and i am completely stuck. how do i reach the 8th gym leader? what do i have to do? i am at veilstone.

any of you pokefags out there help plz thanks

EDIT: yes, i have search for walkthroughs and shit and none helped me. whatsoever.  :|

greg400

Veilstone? iirc you go touth until you reach the lake valour resort place, then stop and make a right until you reach the gym. If there's a fatass blocking your way you forgot to do something. :|

V

Quote from: MarioSonic44 on January 02, 2008, 07:50:12 PM
Veilstone? iirc you go touth until you reach the lake valour resort place, then stop and make a right until you reach the gym. If there's a fatass blocking your way you forgot to do something. :|

fatass? yes. he's there. what did i forget to do?

greg400

Quote from: V on January 02, 2008, 07:51:09 PM
fatass? yes. he's there. what did i forget to do?
You either never went through Mt Coronet again, or you don't have all of the 7 badges.

V

Quote from: MarioSonic44 on January 02, 2008, 07:55:12 PM
You either never went through Mt Coronet again, or you don't have all of the 7 badges.

i have all 7 badges. why else would i be aksing for the 8th badge?  befuddlement

so...about this mt. coronet business...elaborate.  :|

greg400

Quote from: V on January 02, 2008, 07:56:16 PM
i have all 7 badges. why else would i be aksing for the 8th badge?  befuddlement

so...about this mt. coronet business...elaborate.  :|
I think you enter from the south, and with new HM's you will be able to further progress in the mountain and reach the top to where you need to go to next.

I can't really remember it all that well though pseudo;

V

Quote from: MarioSonic44 on January 02, 2008, 07:57:59 PM
I think you enter from the south, and with new HM's you will be able to further progress in the mountain and reach the top to where you need to go to next.

I can't really remember it all that well though pseudo;

new hm's like rock smash and whatnot? im here now and im about to go through it. don't have me go through here for nothing.  :|

greg400

Quote from: V on January 02, 2008, 07:58:36 PM
new hm's like rock smash and whatnot? im here now and im about to go through it. don't have me go through here for nothing.  :|
If you haven't been through it a second time i'm almost 100% positive that's where you need to go.

I'm not 100% sure on which way you are supposed to enter the cave though, i'm not sure if it matters. Also make sure you have all the HM's available and that you have fukken climb.

V

Quote from: MarioSonic44 on January 02, 2008, 08:01:07 PM
If you haven't been through it a second time i'm almost 100% positive that's where you need to go.

I'm not 100% sure on which way you are supposed to enter the cave though, i'm not sure if it matters. Also make sure you have all the HM's available and that you have fukken climb.

i have rock climb. rock  :|

greg400

Quote from: V on January 02, 2008, 08:01:38 PM
i have rock climb. rock  :|
awesome, then you are ready to go through fukken

ncba93ivyase

be sure to have a bunch of ultra balls because dialga is at the top

Save your master ball for Giratina.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

V

Quote from: Lawlz on January 02, 2008, 08:17:52 PM

ultra balls? fuck. i have to leave and come back... gonk;

greg400

Quote from: Lawlz on January 02, 2008, 08:17:52 PM

I say save the Masterball for either Cresselia or Mesprit. Giratina just stays there while Mesprit and Cresselia run after the first turn.

Of course, you have to decide which one you want to be the easy catch. Either way you can just use a Wobbuffet and just keep chucking Ultra balls at them if you wanted to.

Quote from: V on January 02, 2008, 08:19:35 PM
ultra balls? fuck. i have to leave and come back... gonk;
Escape rope  powerofone;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: MarioSonic44 on January 02, 2008, 08:20:05 PM
I say save the Masterball for either Cresselia or Mesprit. Giratina just stays there while Mesprit and Cresselia run after the first turn.

Of course, you have to decide which one you want to be the easy catch. Either way you can just use a Wobbuffet and just keep chucking Ultra balls at them if you wanted to.
Escape rope  powerofone;

Both of them suck. Giratina is pretty damn powerful.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

V

Quote from: MarioSonic44 on January 02, 2008, 08:20:05 PM

Escape rope  powerofone;

oh, yeah. AWESOME

Go Up