April 17, 2024, 08:31:42 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

OH GOD DESCISION MAKING

Started by 36chambers, January 02, 2008, 06:37:16 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

reeper

Quote from: C.Mongler on January 02, 2008, 06:46:54 PM
shut up PC fag, you don't even like 3/5 of the game (maybe 4/5 i'm nto really sureo n your stance on portal)

orange box
No one hates Portal, it's impossible

KonohaShinobi

Last I heard the PS3 and 360 TF2 servers were dead nowadays. So if you want longevity and more custom maps and updates you might as well get the PC version. If you just want to play HL2 and Portal, buy the 360 version if you PC  can't handle it. Then again you could just turn down the settings and play HL2 on a 6100 at med-low settings, with nearly any massive FPS drops during huge firefights, same with TF2.

Also, the Demoman class does suck unless your playing capture the flag and are posted up there with a ton of stickied mines on the ground, which in itself is pretty lame especially if you could just have an engie set up sentrys and/or a pyro could just wait up there.

UnagiPower

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on January 04, 2008, 11:23:51 AM
Last I heard the PS3 and 360 TF2 servers were dead nowadays. So if you want longevity and more custom maps and updates you might as well get the PC version. If you just want to play HL2 and Portal, buy the 360 version if you PC  can't handle it. Then again you could just turn down the settings and play HL2 on a 6100 at med-low settings, with nearly any massive FPS drops during huge firefights, same with TF2.

Also, the Demoman class does suck unless your playing capture the flag and are posted up there with a ton of stickied mines on the ground, which in itself is pretty lame especially if you could just have an engie set up sentrys and/or a pyro could just wait up there.

I have to play TF2 at the lowest setting possible, which I think is 640 X 480. weewee;
Looks kinda shitty but I missed my mouse.  :|

Go Up