If Hillary Clinton becomes president, will she give us universal healthcare?

Started by Zack777, December 29, 2007, 09:51:59 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on January 06, 2008, 12:06:19 PM
And George Washington had the audacity to try to become the first white president.

Also, I really doubt the south looks at it that way psyduck;

When George Washington was president, I dont think there was an apparent issue about all this "equal rights" crap.

YPrrrr

Quote from: M!ppo on January 06, 2008, 12:07:58 PM
When George Washington was president, I dont think there was an apparent issue about all this "equal rights" crap.
So if people were so inclined to hand black people the presidency on a silver plate how come none have ever won it?

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on January 06, 2008, 12:10:30 PM
So if people were so inclined to hand black people the presidency on a silver plate how come none have ever won it?

Because America is racist.

YPrrrr

Quote from: M!ppo on January 06, 2008, 12:14:17 PM
Exactly, so it's really not going to help him that much.

Hell, even some Black people say they won't vote for him because he's not Black enough

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on January 06, 2008, 12:15:29 PM
Exactly, so it's really not going to help him that much.

Hell, even some Black people say they won't vote for him because he's not Black enough

Meh. I guess.

Houdini

Quote from: M!ppo on January 06, 2008, 11:27:19 AM
I dont like Obama either. I think he has a great audacity for trying to be the first black president. But most people will ONLY vote for him JUST because he's black. They wont know anything about his views. but he's black. So that just automatically makes him, you know, right about everything.
Remember when Al Sharpton was running for president in 2004? He didn't even make it to Democratic candidacy, and I'm pretty sure he's black.

Daddy

Quote from: M!ppo on January 06, 2008, 12:07:58 PM
Oh yes, giving a black man the same rights as a white man is crap.
Quote from: M!ppo on January 06, 2008, 12:14:17 PM
We needed the homophobe to point this out, right?

Zeta

I dont like Obama either. I think he has a great audacity for trying to be the first black president. But most people will ONLY vote for him JUST because he's black. They wont know anything about his views. but he's black. So that just automatically makes him, you know, right about everything.

Just like feminazis vote for Hilldog cause she's womyn. Care?

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: JMV290 on January 06, 2008, 06:00:56 PM
Oh yes, giving a black man the same rights as a white man is crap.

We needed the homophobe to point this out, right?

No, it isnt crap, but to the extent that he gets more rights than I do just because he's black. Well, I guess we did the same. Meh. Whatever.

Why do you keep calling me a homophobe? I'm not saying "zomg gheys nead diss enfektint too dee stairulize them." I just dont want gays hitting on me.

Daddy

Quote from: M!ppo on January 06, 2008, 07:11:49 PM
No, it isnt crap, but to the extent that he gets more rights than I do just because he's black. Well, I guess we did the same. Meh. Whatever.
I see no blacks with more rights than the whites.

Why do you keep calling me a homophobe? I'm not saying "zomg gheys nead diss enfektint too dee stairulize them." I just dont want gays hitting on me.
You said, and I quote, "You're only mad because I think gays are wrong, and should not be allowed in America."  That's homophobia.

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: JMV290 on January 06, 2008, 07:16:53 PM
I see no blacks with more rights than the whites.
You said, and I quote, "You're only mad because I think gays are wrong, and should not be allowed in America."  That's homophobia.

Actually, blacks do have more rights. If I was black, and wasn't offered something because I wasn't good enough, I can yell "Thats racist!!!11!1one11!", and usually I'll get what I had wanted.

And, I guess so. I dont care.

reeper

Hillary is trying too hard to make everyone equal and in the end it'll just reduce the value of the dollar. I don't like her that much from what I've seen. I mean I don't know much about any of the candidates but I'd choose Obama so far. I probably won't vote this year, though I can, because I don't think I should since I don't know too much about anyone.

Obama is a little unexperienced and hasn't proven any of his words but Hillary seems like she'll reduce the value of the dollar. Remember baby bonds?

reeper

I don't think Obama will win BECAUSE he's black, not he will win because he is black.

People don't vote for someone because of their appearance, they DON'T vote for him because of his appearance if anything.

Andrew1911

Quote from: M!ppo on January 06, 2008, 08:29:30 PM
Actually, blacks do have more rights. If I was black, and wasn't offered something because I wasn't good enough, I can yell "Thats racist!!!11!1one11!", and usually I'll get what I had wanted.

And, I guess so. I dont care.

um so where are these cases where these dam negros do this

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Andrew1911 on January 06, 2008, 11:42:24 PM
um so where are these cases where these dam negros do this

It's apparent in my school, as well as some parts of Atlanta.

Go Up