If Hillary Clinton becomes president, will she give us universal healthcare?

Started by Zack777, December 29, 2007, 09:51:59 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Houdini

Quote from: Trini on December 31, 2007, 03:29:09 PM
There's this girl in some my classes that almost no one likes. She's nosy, stuck up, and has that familiar circle of friends that are almost like her.  And she wears a Hilary support shirt occasionally.  I doubt she really knows the true details about the runners in the election. (Then again, neither do I) But if you tried to argue with her, I'm almost positive she'd be an uneducated ass about it.  befuddlement
It doesn't really matter, seeing as though she probably can't vote.

heltar

Dude, if Hitlary becomes president I'll.....i dunno. something bad. really bad.

Daddy

Quote from: helter on December 31, 2007, 04:19:50 PM
At first I thought you made a typo, but then I saw you did there and I lol'd.

Zack777

Quote from: helter on December 31, 2007, 04:19:50 PM

It can't be that bad... can it?

Necro

Quote from: ZACK777 IS MUDKIPZ on December 29, 2007, 09:51:59 PM
If not, will someone else give us universal healthcare? And, what are your views on universal healthcare?

I think it might be a good idea if done right, I mean, it might make the drug companies stop bugging is about how their products will make us perfect (side effects me include death), but thats just me
I doubt if she's still on that...
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

Necro

You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

Zeta

I wouldn't be surprised if the Democratic party manages to keep their majority in Congress.

I don't really want it, since I don't trust the government as far as I can throw it, and putting them in control of something like health care scares the hell out of me.

That said, insurance companies are complete assholes who do put profits before people and it's absolutely disgusting when you consider the lobbying they do. So here's my modest proposal so that uninsured people that genuinely can't afford it on their own to get it:
[QUOTE]
All tax money from the sale of alcohol and tobacco go into money for it.

We abolish needless federal agencies like the Department of Education, Department of Commerce, and slim down others like the FCC, merge the FTC/SEC, ect. Leftover money goes towards this.

We make medical costs tax-deductible.[/QUOTE]

Doubt this would happen though.

Walter

Quote from: ZACK777 IS MUDKIPZ on December 29, 2007, 10:45:55 PM
She DID, but the government silenced her

More like the health companies paid her to shut up and she gave in. But yeah I guess politicians hated on her too.

I am not really sure what other politicians are planning. I think most are coming up with some sort of optional government healthcare where you pay an extra tax of some sort. I can't remember exactly the details, but I don't think anyone is suggesting full universal quite yet. Someone please correct me if I am mistaken, thanks.

hotlikesauce.

No. She will not become president. If she does, she'l get assassinated.

Houdini

Quote from: M!ppo on January 05, 2008, 11:38:18 PM
No. She will not become president. If she does, she'l get assassinated.
Um, why would she get assassinated?

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Houdini on January 06, 2008, 12:57:24 AM
Um, why would she get assassinated?

Because, A) There was probably some fluke in the system, because Hilary Clinton is THE WORST possible Candidate for president, and B) Some old country man who believes that women shouldn't have equal rights (Even though they should, They shouldn't bitch endlessly about it) and kill her.

It WILL happen. I bet you.

Walter

Quote from: M!ppo on January 06, 2008, 07:18:56 AM
Because, A) There was probably some fluke in the system, because Hilary Clinton is THE WORST possible Candidate for president, and B) Some old country man who believes that women shouldn't have equal rights (Even though they should, They shouldn't bitch endlessly about it) and kill her.

It WILL happen. I bet you.

It's possible, but the same is possible for Obama.

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Siddhartha on January 06, 2008, 09:32:23 AM
It's possible, but the same is possible for Obama.

I dont like Obama either. I think he has a great audacity for trying to be the first black president. But most people will ONLY vote for him JUST because he's black. They wont know anything about his views. but he's black. So that just automatically makes him, you know, right about everything.

YPrrrr

Quote from: M!ppo on January 06, 2008, 11:27:19 AM
I dont like Obama either. I think he has a great audacity for trying to be the first black president. But most people will ONLY vote for him JUST because he's black. They wont know anything about his views. but he's black. So that just automatically makes him, you know, right about everything.
And George Washington had the audacity to try to become the first white president.

Also, I really doubt the south looks at it that way psyduck;

Go Up