If Hillary Clinton becomes president, will she give us universal healthcare?

Started by Zack777, December 29, 2007, 09:51:59 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Zack777

If not, will someone else give us universal healthcare? And, what are your views on universal healthcare?

I think it might be a good idea if done right, I mean, it might make the drug companies stop bugging is about how their products will make us perfect (side effects me include death), but thats just me

Houdini

Universal healthcare is an excellent idea. Unfortunately, Hillary Clinton doesn't seem to give a shit about it.

I, for one, think the idea of companies profiting off of people's illnesses is absolutely appalling. Too bad our country is governed by rich people who take health care for granted

Zack777

Quote from: Houdini on December 29, 2007, 10:43:55 PM
Universal healthcare is an excellent idea. Unfortunately, Hillary Clinton doesn't seem to give a shit about it.

She DID, but the government silenced her

Houdini

Quote from: ZACK777 IS MUDKIPZ on December 29, 2007, 10:45:55 PM
She DID, but the government silenced her
Oh yeah, I forgot about the whole Clinton health care thing. It's a shame, especially considering she's likely to become the Democratic candidate.

Daddy

Kucinich and Obama both support universal healthcare. 

A president can't give us anything.  We need congress to give us it, and they just approve it.

sans culottes

I doubt Hilary will really do much for our nation. Sadly, she's the most likely one to win.

Hmm, I've always wanted to live in Canada or England for a while, so here's a chance.
I support BUSH

Zack777

Quote from: Co-Z on December 30, 2007, 07:37:39 AM
I doubt Hilary will really do much for our nation. Sadly, she's the most likely one to win.

Hmm, I've always wanted to live in Canada or England for a while, so here's a chance.

I'll come  wub;

YPrrrr

I don't think I've ever actually heard I person say anything like, "Gee, I really hope Hillary wins!"

It is a true befuddlement to me as to how she is winning befuddlement

Houdini

Daddy

Quote from: Houdini on December 30, 2007, 08:39:44 PM
bill clinton =/= hillary clinton
They are married though, so some of them will be likely to vote for her just because of that.

Houdini

Quote from: JMV290 on December 30, 2007, 08:43:38 PM
They are married though, so some of them will be likely to vote for her just because of that.
What about Obama. He's black.

Daddy

sans culottes

For a lot of black democrats, they're confused. It's like, "Let's put a niggah in da office!" but it's also, "Bill Clinton is DA MAN!"

Some people support Hilary 'cuz they like Bill. But Bill won't have power in office really :/
I support BUSH

Trini

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on December 30, 2007, 12:29:04 PM
I don't think I've ever actually heard I person say anything like, "Gee, I really hope Hillary wins!"

It is a true befuddlement to me as to how she is winning befuddlement

There's this girl in some my classes that almost no one likes. She's nosy, stuck up, and has that familiar circle of friends that are almost like her.  And she wears a Hilary support shirt occasionally.  I doubt she really knows the true details about the runners in the election. (Then again, neither do I) But if you tried to argue with her, I'm almost positive she'd be an uneducated ass about it.  befuddlement
[CENTER][/center]

Go Up