Any other christians who question the bible?

Started by FULL_METAL_RYDER2, December 29, 2007, 11:26:05 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

wawi

Quote from: helter on December 30, 2007, 04:19:25 PM

Has anybody read Revelations in it's entirety?

I've read most of it. It isn't a foreshadowing of the end though. It is merely John writing about the Christians being executed by Nero(666)

YPrrrr

Quote from: W4W1 on January 04, 2008, 07:25:49 PM
I've read most of it. It isn't a foreshadowing of the end though. It is merely John writing about the Christians being executed by Nero(666)
Wow, someone on a forum actually knows what 666 really means. I'm no longer alone.

wawi

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on January 05, 2008, 02:29:10 PM
Wow, someone on a forum actually knows what 666 really means. I'm no longer alone.

Ya I know >.>

Daddy

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on January 05, 2008, 02:29:10 PM
hey sinner you're going to hell.
you can't interpret the bible to have other messages they literally mean what it says.

YPrrrr

Quote from: JMV290 on January 05, 2008, 06:22:56 PM
hey sinner you're going to hell.
you can't interpret the bible to have other messages they literally mean what it says.
what

hotlikesauce.

I'm not Christian, but I question the bible all the time, Which is why i'm not christian in the first place.

Most "good christians" where I live are a bunch of damn hypocrites.

sans culottes

Quote from: Nyerp on January 04, 2008, 01:22:04 PM
just stop being a christian

This is one of the most ironic statements of all time.
Quote from: M!ppo on January 05, 2008, 08:43:05 PM
I'm not Christian, but I question the bible all the time, Which is why i'm not christian in the first place.

Most "good christians" where I live are a bunch of damn hypocrites.

don't worry buddy, we hate them too.
I support BUSH

famy

Quote from: W4W1 on January 04, 2008, 07:25:49 PM
lol the song i was listening to said 666 right when i read your post

Anyway, I was raised Catholic.

They taught that the Bible's stories weren't all meant to be taken literally, especially the Old Testament seeing as how it was written by those dirty Jews. It makes believing the religion easier, but I really don't believe anyway, and I don't agree with everything they teach.

Which is why I choose to be agnostic.  :3

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Frankly, I dont know how anyone could even be able to take the bible word for word. There are so many blatent contradictions within the text. I think it's more of a roadmap, something to just kind of base yourself around. I guess I'm turning more cynical and skeptical with age......

KonohaShinobi

I often ponder why the wolf pretended to be little red hood's granny instead of just eating her when he could have waited behind the door and surprised her...

Hensa

Houdini

I'm not a Christian, but I question the bible.

Meta Ridley

God wants us to be like jesus. I think its more following the 10 commandments anyways....

Daddy

Quote from: Meta Ridley on July 18, 2008, 11:48:51 AM
God wants us to be like jesus. I think its more following the 10 commandments anyways....
You mean God wants us to be a carpenter?

guff

Quote from: JMV on July 18, 2008, 01:23:16 PM
You mean God wants us to be a carpenter?
I think he means God wants us to be nailed to wooden crosses. doodthing;

Go Up