September 19, 2024, 03:58:52 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

When you open up a brand new game case...

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, December 28, 2007, 02:36:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Do you rearrange the booklets and manuals inside? I aways do because it became a habit. I put the things with themost relevence to the game in the front (like the game's manual), and the things that have the least to do with the game itself in the back (like the WiFi or DS instruction manual). powerofone;

Infel

Quote from: Godot on December 28, 2007, 02:36:06 PM
Do you rearrange the booklets and manuals inside? I aways do because it became a habit. I put the things with themost relevence to the game in the front (like the game's manual), and the things that have the least to do with the game itself in the back (like the WiFi or DS instruction manual). powerofone;
I do that so the fucking case will even close.

Wrench

I always have the manual on the top. I either trash or put the Wifi Manuals somewhere else.

ncba93ivyase

I hate those "REGISTER YOUR PRODUCT" and "LICENSE" manual things. Jesus Christ, put the instrcution booklet first. :|

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Lawlz on December 28, 2007, 02:53:48 PM
I hate those "REGISTER YOUR PRODUCT" and "LICENSE" manual things. Jesus Christ, put the instrcution booklet first. :|
Exactly how I feel, why would you open a game if you don't know how to even use a DS? powerofone;

NOA_Haunted

I haven't looked at a game manual since my friend brought in Halo 3's to school in like October.   :|

FullmetalGanon

Selkie

I always must remove all the little slips of paper and leave just the booklet in.

It drives me crazy if I don't.

greg400

Quote from: Godot on December 28, 2007, 02:36:06 PM
Hellz yes thumbup;

I put the DS manual in the back,  then the wifi if the game has wifi, then the ad saying you should try out these games, then the registration code for my nintendo, then the game manual on top.

I will never change my method.  :|

Trini

December 28, 2007, 03:45:56 PM #9 Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 04:01:11 PM by Trini
I organize it with the biggest on bottom, to smallest on top. I keep all those little ads and stuff.
[CENTER][/center]

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: MarioSonic44 on December 28, 2007, 03:39:59 PM
Hellz yes thumbup;

I put the DS manual in the back,  then the wifi if the game has wifi, then the ad saying you should try out these games, then the registration code for my nintendo, then the game manual on top.

I will never change my method.  :|

That's exactly how I do it. :|
The DS one's in the bck, then the Wi-Fi, then the "try these games" one, then the registration, then the manual itself. Awesome. navi;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Trini on December 28, 2007, 03:45:56 PM
I do like the biggest on bottom to smallest on top. I keep all those little ads and stuff.
eww what the fuck

YPrrrr

I throw out everything save for the manual, which will eventually get lost elsewhere in the house.

Trini

Quote from: Godot on December 28, 2007, 03:47:56 PM
eww what the fuck

My bad, retarded post.

I meant to put it between do and like.
[CENTER][/center]

The artist formally known

I always keep mine in the order it came in. I like having my stuff as close as possible to when it was brand spanking new.

Go Up