September 19, 2024, 04:02:53 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Twilight princess was a good game...

Started by FULL_METAL_RYDER2, December 26, 2007, 06:06:46 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

JGE

Quote from: Selkie on December 27, 2007, 06:40:16 PM
The problem with TP was that the dungeons sucked ass. All of them.

And the fact that the dungeons make up 98% of the game, kinda makes the game itself bad.

the only bad dungeons were the sky and  time dungeon, the rest were okay. at least they werent complete bullshit like the MM dungeons

Selkie

Quote from: Precursor on December 27, 2007, 07:59:15 PM
the only bad dungeons were the sky and  time dungeon, the rest were okay. at least they werent complete bullshit like the MM dungeons

I personally thought those 2 were the only okay ones lol  caterpie;

KonohaShinobi

I started TP yesterday and I am stuck already. THE FUCKING BOBBER WILL NOT STAY DOWN, THE FISH WILL NOT BITE. I hate the fishing mechanic! Why couldn't it be the same as it was in Ocarina of Time!

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: Precursor on December 27, 2007, 07:59:15 PM
Fuck you, MM is the best Zelda.

JGE

Infel

Quote from: Rydermongler on December 28, 2007, 11:09:22 AM
Fuck you, MM is the best Zelda.
MM was a hack of another game that was cut because Shigeru Miyamoto was a dick. The cut game would have surpassed MM easily.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: KT on December 28, 2007, 02:35:15 PM
MM was a hack of another game that was cut because Shigeru Miyamoto was a dick. The cut game would have surpassed MM easily.
what are you talking about
Details, source, etc., please. navi;

strongbad

Quote from: Godot on December 28, 2007, 02:36:38 PM
what are you talking about
Details, source, etc., please. navi;

Yeah, really.

LINK2K9

lol lara lol

Selkie

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on December 27, 2007, 02:48:37 PM
Galaxy sucks.

You're a dumbass who thinks something automatically sucks if it is overrated   goonish

UnagiPower

Quote from: Selkie on December 28, 2007, 06:24:26 PM
You're a dumbass who thinks something automatically sucks if it is overrated   goonish

Not really he likes Halo 3.

Just leave it at "He is a dumbass".  :|

JGE

Quote from: Selkie on December 28, 2007, 06:24:26 PM

actually galaxy does kind of suck but its the only thing the wii has to offer so i try to be fair

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: Precursor on December 28, 2007, 06:46:23 PM
actually galaxy does kind of suck but its the only thing the wii has to offer so i try to be fair
Battalion Wars?Super Paper Mario(Fuck you Lawlz, even though it had too much text, it was good)?Metroid Prime 3?Fire Emblem? and the upcoming epitome of win, Smash bros? not to mention No more heroes is on it's way as well.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Rydermongler on December 28, 2007, 07:53:56 PM
Battalion Wars?Super Paper Mario(Fuck you Lawlz, even though it had too much text, it was good)?Metroid Prime 3?Fire Emblem? and the upcoming epitome of win, Smash bros? not to mention No more heroes is on it's way as well.
Metroid Prime 3 is the only good game there.

Neither No More Heroes nor SSB were released, so how can you say anything about them? :|

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

JGE

Quote from: Lawlz on December 28, 2007, 08:15:34 PM
Metroid Prime 3 is the only good game there.

if by best you mean the worst

Go Up