October 05, 2024, 03:31:05 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

WHAT GAMES WILL HOG UP MOST OF YOUR VACATION TIME?

Started by ncba93ivyase, December 20, 2007, 07:18:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Title27GT

December 21, 2007, 10:45:43 AM #30 Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 10:49:25 AM by Title
Quote from: Kaz on December 20, 2007, 08:37:41 PM
As if you have something better to do?

lol
Yes. I do.

Quote from: Lawlz on December 20, 2007, 08:49:55 PM
FLIGHT SIMULATORS
Yes, I have a hobby that requires some calculations and decisions and overall intelligence. Is there a problem? Enjoy your miserable vacation.

Samus Aran

Selkie

Quote from: Title on December 21, 2007, 10:45:43 AM
Enjoy your miserable vacation.

Why the hell do you assume that anyone that isn't you will have a miserable vacation?

How do you know what Lawlz or anyone else is doing? And if they are going to be miserable or not?

Dumbass.

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Selkie on December 21, 2007, 12:54:19 PM
How do you know what Lawlz or anyone else is doing?
Its Lawlz. He's going to be sitting at his computer screen all day. befuddlement

Selkie

Quote from: Jesus on December 21, 2007, 12:59:05 PM
Its Lawlz. He's going to be sitting at his computer screen all day. befuddlement

Well Lawlz probably enjoys that, so it still may not be miserable.

Title27GT

Quote from: Selkie on December 21, 2007, 12:54:19 PM
Why the hell do you assume that anyone that isn't you will have a miserable vacation?

How do you know what Lawlz or anyone else is doing? And if they are going to be miserable or not?

Dumbass.

Every time I think I truly have a grip on your stupidity

you go and say something like that befuddlement

Infel

Quote from: Title on December 21, 2007, 01:14:12 PM

Their statement makes sense. Yours rarely do.

FullmetalGanon

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Jesus on December 21, 2007, 12:59:05 PM
Absorbing valuable knowledge that will put me even higher above the rest of society. powerofone;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Title27GT

Quote from: KT on December 21, 2007, 01:15:14 PM
Their statement makes sense. Yours rarely do.
Yes, Selkie's shockingly tolerant views on abortion and Lawlz's grip on reality make for a sagacious combination.

Selkie

Quote from: Title on December 21, 2007, 01:14:12 PM

Every time I truly think I have a grip on yours, you go and say something about one of my posts and how stupid it is, yet you don't actually clarify why you think it's stupid.

Title27GT

Quote from: Selkie on December 21, 2007, 01:50:03 PM
Every time I truly think I have a grip on yours, you go and say something about one of my posts and how stupid it is, yet you don't actually clarify why you think it's stupid.
It's stupid because Lawlz has made it clear that he doesn't have any friends and doesn't have a happy life. It's stupid because after that you went on and on about how I don't know that everyone is going to have a miserable vacation even though clearly I quoted Lawlz and my post was directed at Lawlz.

Infel

Quote from: Title on December 21, 2007, 02:29:00 PM
It's stupid because Lawlz has made it clear that he doesn't have any friends and doesn't have a happy life. It's stupid because after that you went on and on about how I don't know that everyone is going to have a miserable vacation even though clearly I quoted Lawlz and my post was directed at Lawlz.
In that case, it makes perfect sense. So, are you theorizing Lawlz has to inflict pain on us in some form of another? Usually media pain.

UnagiPower

Go Up