I say we don't go and recover our old posts, members, and other shit.

Started by ncba93ivyase, April 16, 2007, 02:23:11 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

It can't hurt to start anew, can it? spam;

Also, our rank system sucks. Drop the Nsider theme.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Ricky

Andrew1911

Fuck the old ways. We shall start anew. We shall also get a guest board. We shall validate all the good people and the shitty ones shall perish.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Andrew1911 on April 16, 2007, 02:24:28 PM
Fuck the old ways. We shall start anew. We shall also get a guest board. We shall validate all the good people and the shitty ones shall perish.
ANDREW 4 GOD

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

anus

dicks

Ricky

FTR and Mariofreak are head administrators and they will want to restore all our posts.

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Ricky on April 16, 2007, 02:26:41 PM
FTR and Mariofreak are head administrators and they will want to restore all our posts.
And because of their "rule," they get the final say in everything.

Andrew1911

What a surprise.

Riosan

I agree with Andrew, the lack of guest board, while at the same time kept us away from looking like Outsider, let idiots like Linkjge, MarioSonic44, and etc in.

Feynman

Regardless, I'm doing it. spam;

Ricky

Samus Aran

Has there ever actually been a situation where members were asked what they wanted? It seems to me that they're always ignored.

Andrew1911

Quote from: Kaz on April 16, 2007, 02:42:34 PM
Has there ever actually been a situation where members were asked what they wanted? It seems to me that they're always ignored.

WE KNOW NOTHING COMPARED TO MF AND REAPER

WE ARE TINY ANTS BENEATH THEIR MIGHTY FEET

reeper

I don't care too much but I'd rather have the old posts there too,

And by the way, we need to have access to the old shit to install old themes... blah blah blah.

UnagiPower

Quote from: Lawlz on April 16, 2007, 02:23:11 PM
It can't hurt to start anew, can it? spam;

Also, our rank system sucks. Drop the Nsider theme.

I agree, main reason being, we don't need all the old posts/other stuff... unless you people(ehh whoever does the work of managing the site) want to spend time doing that.

Go Up