September 21, 2024, 07:32:16 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Strangest dream(s) ever?

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, December 18, 2007, 03:45:08 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

I had a dream some insane substitute teacher wanted to kill me for throwing a piece of paper on the floor. She sent King Dodongo to do the job. powerofone;
I also had a dream that Hyrule was a spinning plastic sock-thing. link;

FullmetalGanon

killed by zombies, respawnd with sniper rifle, pew pew ded fagits.

Infel

My cat sneezed on my pet rabbit, and it became a Lich.

Houdini

One time I had a dream about stuff.

Daddy

i turned my brother to a plastic box.

Selkie

I was in a strange garbage dump where the garbage was actually molded into buildings, and I was jumping over these really high fences and they were changing colors like they were fiber optic.

ncba93ivyase

I GUESS I'M THE ONLY ONE WITHOUT CRAZY DREAMS
Usually, I'm in completely normal setting, except for maybe the fact I'm normally just wearing short shorts or everyone seems to adore me.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

UnagiPower

I was in a 3-D Sonic world thingy, then after a while of not being able to jump over something I was teleported to a world of curtains where the curtains would never stop folding.

There were also flashy colorful lights everywhere.

Also,

I was stuck on a large spider web and there were large dinosaurs crawling everywhere and after a while they start screaming at me really loudly. I get this dream somewhat frequently.

Cakes

Everytime on the 23rd of every month I had a nigtmare about the same scary character. A walking shark. No lie I get so scared by it. All the dreams usually end in a parking lot

Selkie

Quote from: UnagiPower on December 19, 2007, 07:24:32 PM
I was in a 3-D Sonic world thingy, then after a while of not being able to jump over something I was teleported to a world of curtains where the curtains would never stop folding.

There were also flashy colorful lights everywhere.

Also,

I was stuck on a large spider web and there were large dinosaurs crawling everywhere and after a while they start screaming at me really loudly. I get this dream somewhat frequently.

Holy crap that's an awesome dream  befuddlement

home-run-bat

Well... I keep having a dream where I am just standing in a random field on a sunny day. Then all of a sudden, kirbys come out of the sky and kill me

Claquesous

One where I fell on the ground and got some dirt in my mouth. It tasted like apple butter, so I jarred it and sold it.

Another where I sent a hit out on someone. I think either Solid Snake or Jack Krauser were the hitmen. Whoever it was tortured the person then buried them alive. I found out about it and dug them up and killed them. I woke up and felt so bad for that person.

Hyper

Several time, I've had a dream that I can jump real high, and kind of hover like Yoshi.

It's awesome.

musica.cards

I had this one dream on the night of Christmas Eve. For the first bit of the dream, I was playing some sort of retarded paintball or something and I was a druggy who takes acid. Then it ended and I was at the San Diego Zoo parking lot for some reason, asking for more money to buy food. Then it transitioned to Kirby's house, which then I saw a weird episode.... I guess, of Kirby. Then after that, Ned Flanders somehow did something bad to make him be on a tombstone. He then said to himself "as long as this isn't Einstein's tomb, I'll be ok." It turned out it was Einstein's tomb and Ned got all weird and yelled. Then he said that all of the tombstones should rise, which they did. I rose up as well, giving greetings to other rising people tombstones. Then after that, I was high up in a place when someone like Jafar or Judda or some guy like that sky-dived down into the upper-palace floor (which I was on). When he was falling, everyone freaked out, however, I was thinking that he wouldn't make a big splash. It turned out that bricks flew in all directions leaving a huge hole in the ground. Then someone (me?) was saying something like "he almost destroyed the palace," then some other noise I can't remember. Thinking about it now, I think I was the palace.
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Geno

I was running naked through the streets and my dad was clapping.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up