September 22, 2024, 10:24:43 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Animal Crossing

Started by bluaki, December 17, 2007, 02:14:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

which have you played/enjoyed

Ew, Animal Crossing ugly;
2 (10.5%)
The gamecube one, I liked it
2 (10.5%)
The gamecube one, hated it
0 (0%)
The DS one, liked it
3 (15.8%)
The DS one, hated it
2 (10.5%)
Both, I only like the GCN one
2 (10.5%)
Both, I only like the DS one
2 (10.5%)
Both, I liked both too
6 (31.6%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Go Down

bluaki

I once rented the GCN one but not much. I used to play and like the DS one.

YPrrrr

I like both. befuddlement

Gamecube one a little more though

bluaki

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on December 17, 2007, 02:18:21 PM
I like both. befuddlement

Gamecube one a little more though
Oops, I forgot to add that option. Poll fixed.

greg400

I only played Wild World. I liked it and made a kick ass town design. befuddlement

Infel

I don't like, but I don't hate them, and I played both.

Wrench

I like both, but only own Wild World.

KonohaShinobi

I thought the GCN one had more depth, I mean waking up at 7 to do some aerobics was unheard of and oddly addicting to come on at all time to see what would happen. Oh, and the little games you coud get as furniture in te GCN version were awesome wub; I liked WW but...Idk, it didn't do it for me. I guess I epected more use of the internal clock and the DS's functionality as a whole. I hope the Wii version stays more closely to the GCN version. wub;

Kalahari Inkantation

I've only played the DS one, and I hated it. I'm only playing because of you guys. powerofone;

mariofreak

I loved the GCN one.. The reason being, my entire family was into it. My parents and I would play it every day for months.. We would have our own fruit patches, growing our trees and getting mad when others would steal our fruit, etc. At the dinner table we would be talking about items we found, the different villagers, and we would make fun of my dad because he for some reason was a total loner in the game and only cared about making money and probably talked to 2 villagers that weren't neccesary to talk to in the entire time we played the game, and stuff like that. We raced to see who could complete their sets in their house (like I collected kiddie, my mom did classic, my dad did space I think) and who could pay off their house first.

Good times... Good times...

While the DS version, nobody could get into that. One house for everybody? The hell? Nobody used animal island in the first game for a reason, sharing a house was ghey. Plus, my parents aren't young anymore. They can't see the DS screens as well as they could an actual TV screen. It basically took away all the elements that made the GCN one amazing to me and like... Minimized it. I mean, they added more furniture, villagers, features, all that jazz, but that's not exactly what we enjoyed about the first.

/rant

Wii one better be like the original, I want to relive those times again.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Birth Man on December 17, 2007, 07:28:53 PM
I loved the GCN one.. The reason being, my entire family was into it. My parents and I would play it every day for months.. We would have our own fruit patches, growing our trees and getting mad when others would steal our fruit, etc. At the dinner table we would be talking about items we found, the different villagers, and we would make fun of my dad because he for some reason was a total loner in the game and only cared about making money and probably talked to 2 villagers that weren't neccesary to talk to in the entire time we played the game, and stuff like that. We raced to see who could complete their sets in their house (like I collected kiddie, my mom did classic, my dad did space I think) and who could pay off their house first.

Good times... Good times...

While the DS version, nobody could get into that. One house for everybody? The hell? Nobody used animal island in the first game for a reason, sharing a house was ghey. Plus, my parents aren't young anymore. They can't see the DS screens as well as they could an actual TV screen. It basically took away all the elements that made the GCN one amazing to me and like... Minimized it. I mean, they added more furniture, villagers, features, all that jazz, but that's not exactly what we enjoyed about the first.

/rant

Wii one better be like the original, I want to relive those times again.

Yeah, that one house shit was pretty annoying.

Tomboh

Himu

I missed the holidays.  Fuck the people who didnt celebrate them.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Dahlia on December 19, 2007, 04:36:33 PM
I missed the holidays.  Fuck the people who didnt celebrate them.
I couldn't agree more. myface;

Juni

UnagiPower

Quote from: Juni on December 19, 2007, 04:41:17 PM
Ew, Animal Crossing ugly;

There are other threads for you to contribute better to. :|

Go Up