October 02, 2024, 07:18:08 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Tomba!

Started by UnagiPower, December 16, 2007, 06:59:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Infel

Quote from: Juni on December 18, 2007, 04:26:27 PM
Brilliant, thanks. I'm still trying to work a damn dream cast emu, and find capcom vs marvel 2  edumacate;
I haven't done a DC EMU yet. If I get a game to try, then I will. Then I could help. I'm pretty good with emualators. Not the best, but I'm good.

PROTIP: Avoid any and all N64 emulators.

The Speaker Of Words

Juni

Quote from: KT on December 18, 2007, 04:29:01 PM
I haven't done a DC EMU yet. If I get a game to try, then I will. Then I could help. I'm pretty good with emualators. Not the best, but I'm good.

PROTIP: Avoid any and all N64 emulators.
Yea, if you do, tell me if you find MvC2 and jet set radio.

Wait why? I already have project 64 :/, whats wrong?

Infel

Quote from: XYZ on December 18, 2007, 04:31:39 PM
Why?
The graphics are broken at best because of the plug-in system. None support all, like with what a real 64 would do, so you need at least 6 if you have a range of games, and the controls can be a bitch to work out. :|

Juni

Quote from: KT on December 18, 2007, 04:34:57 PM
The graphics are broken at best because of the plug-in system. None support all, like with what a real 64 would do, so you need at least 6 if you have a range of games, and the controls can be a bitch to work out. :|
O i noticed that shit :/, I didn't mind. As for the control, I was able to configure it on a playstation-like controller , it was a little difficult, but still fine.

Infel

Quote from: Juni on December 18, 2007, 04:36:40 PM
O i noticed that shit :/, I didn't mind. As for the control, I was able to configure it on a playstation-like controller , it was a little difficult, but still fine.
I'm using a Source adapter for my Ps2 controller. I have a second adapter, but the controller it hooked to, the Dpad broke. I use that for SNES, GBA, PS1, and all my PC games. Almost every game auto-configures for it too. v;

The artist formally known

Quote from: KT on December 18, 2007, 04:34:57 PM
Turok worked fine for me, some games don't work on all of them but some do.

heltar

I remember that a review of tomba was in my first game informer magazine.

my mo read it and took the magazines away :(

i was 10

Go Up