September 23, 2024, 04:25:15 AM

1,531,320 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Mario Paint was amazing

Started by KonohaShinobi, December 16, 2007, 06:34:48 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

It was like my ninth game owned for the SNES and at first I was iffy about buying it at all (I mean, it sounds so boring, painting.) but it really had a TON of substance to it. Like there was that fly swatting game with that awesome music that was stuck in my head for months. And not to mention that sweet music editor. wub; It really needs to be released for the Virtual Console.

Anyone still have this for the SNES, or had it, and loved it? befuddlement

Infel

Oh man, you're right, I miss that game.

Samus Aran

I have it still. Original mouse and mousepad, too. Sadly, the click buttons on the mouse are a bit stuck, and the whole mouse overall just isn't as responsive as it should be anymore.

Infel

Quote from: Kaz on December 16, 2007, 10:25:19 AM
I have it still. Original mouse and mousepad, too. Sadly, the click buttons on the mouse are a bit stuck, and the whole mouse overall just isn't as responsive as it should be anymore.
You know, Snes9x can emulate it. Wit a normal mouse. It's pretty awesome, I can totally rape the bug catching game now.

Samus Aran

Quote from: 引用 on December 16, 2007, 10:31:07 AM
You know, Snes9x can emulate it. Wit a normal mouse. It's pretty awesome, I can totally rape the bug catching game now.

I know. So can ZSNES, which is what I now use if I ever have the desire to play Mario Paint.

Infel

Quote from: Kaz on December 16, 2007, 10:32:54 AM
I know. So can ZSNES, which is what I now use if I ever have the desire to play Mario Paint.
I had ZSNES, and I tried netplay with someone else with Seiken Densetsu 3.

It wiped their harddrive.

Kalahari Inkantation

I played the ROM once for literally only two minutes, and I adored it. I wish they were smart enough to make a DS version, that'd be so great. :'(

Geno

I am so pissed off about that game.

I have the cartridge but nothing else. No SNES, no mouse, nothing.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

The artist formally known

It's alright, buying copies of the game just to see the songs people saved onto their carts is pretty fun. I have the mouse and a cart. Fly Swatter and the music composer was the best part, everything else sucks.

heltar

Quote from: Kaz on December 16, 2007, 10:25:19 AM

I've actually taken apart a SNES controller and cleaned it and put it back together.

Works like a charm :D

it was sticking hella bad :(

KonohaShinobi

I still have the mouse, I lost the pad though.  edumacate; The idea of a DS remake is pretty tantalizing, but I would enjoy playing it with a Wii-mote that much more.

The artist formally known

Quote from: Return of the Hustler on December 20, 2007, 09:22:55 AM
I still have the mouse, I lost the pad though.  edumacate; The idea of a DS remake is pretty tantalizing, but I would enjoy playing it with a Wii-mote that much more.
You know, the fly swatter mini-game would seem to get a Wii-ware title but Nintendo isn't that cool.

Go Up