September 20, 2024, 06:16:03 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

okay guys who lives in the bay area

Started by [REDACTED], December 10, 2007, 08:08:50 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

[REDACTED]

i'm planning a vacation there in a year ^_^
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Tomboh

Samus Aran

Colt Tower is boring. Don't go there.

Alcatraz is mostly boring, but a couple parts of the actual prison are interesting.

GO DEEP-SEA FISHING.

China Town is boring.

Don't expect to actually get many good pictures of everything, because chances are, there'll be too much fog.

OH GOD MAKE SURE YOU BUY SOME SOURDOUGH BREAD TO TAKE HOME

MAKE SURE TO EAT SOME OF THEIR CLAM CHOWDER IN SOURDOUGH BREAD BOWLS

Pier 39 is just shops and shit and isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Keep on the lookout for a crazy guy scaring people while hiding behind tree branches.

[REDACTED]

Interesting tidbits, Kaz.
Let's hope it doesn't fall through. edumacate;
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

me003

Hay, look for me while you're at it.
The city rules IMO. Go to the Metreon, it's basically a mall. They have a Sony Center there, which is basically the biggest Sony store. And it's all video games.
You could also go to Discovery Kingdom in Vallejo.
Just walking around the city is fun.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Title27GT

San Fransisco has a large gay community, an even bigger asian community, and there are some pretty rough parts.

Samus Aran

Quote from: steal on December 11, 2007, 06:30:23 PM
I live just an hour or two south of the bay area, depending on what you mean by the Bay Area. There's an orgasmic music store called Amoeba Music on Haight-Ashbury, be sure to give that a visit, and watch out for random niggers trying to sell you their 'underground rap' CDs. Pretty much everything else about San Francisco you'd want to know was covered by Kaz.

The crazy guy that scares people by jumping out from behind those branches is the best part of SF. powerofone;

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: steal on December 11, 2007, 06:36:36 PM
I never saw him. :'(

Although I personally like the black dude with dreads that spontaneously sold me weed.
What about pink umbrella man?

mariofreak

Quote from: Speedykaz on December 10, 2007, 08:11:57 PM

Keep on the lookout for a crazy guy scaring people while hiding behind tree branches.
dammit don't blow my cover

anyways, i live here. don't go to alcatraz like kaz said, also visit san ramon. there's nothing to do here but i always wanted to meet a boyager. and if you travel to San Francisco, you'll want to go to fisherman's wharf (includes pier 39, but thats definitely not all) and central square, as there's a damn awesome mall and tons of stores there

plus go to Berkeley, awesome place to visit

me003

Also be sure to go to Hunters Point, the Tenderloins, and.....the Jack in the Box  across the street from the Metreon.

Haha, at whoever mentioned the black guys trying to sell you rap CD's on Height. SOO FUCKING TRUE. They spit freestyles for you, and then ask for you to buy a CD. Best way to avoid is tell them you don't like rap. Damn hyphy nigs.

Amoeba does own. If you're a scene fag go to American Apparrel, and I think you're set.
Oh, and Height Ashbury is where you get bongs/bubblers/hookahs/pipes/steamrollers,whippits, and salvia. I reccommend picking up some salvia.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Go Up