ITT Old NSiders that you used to be friends with but lost contact with.

Started by Lozal, December 11, 2007, 07:01:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lozal

Or just NSider friends who don't go here.

I remember I used to be friends with this kid DARKLINK140. He was cool.

Also, GCD. I was so sad when he left the Internet.

One of my best online friends is named Metroider. He doesn't go here, however.  I still talk to him regularly. dance;
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Reverse Psychology

Feynman

Samus Aran

Daddy

Ikarugarox
that other me76 guy
myahon
fireemblem87
cube
bigmj

Most of the other people are here, at Outsider, or at one of the Spin offs.

strongbad

Geno

W34V3R
SLOPPYJIMBO
SOMEGUY2
XXFOLLOWTHEREAPERXX (I just miss our friendship) :(
MUKU

I miss them all.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

bluaki

Samus Aran

Quote from: steal on December 11, 2007, 09:46:46 PM
OH GOD IT'S LIKE A COMBINATION OF MY CATS NAMES

UMBREON + ORION = UMBRION

okay

but I miss her because she was amazingly adorable and innocent and like 14 or something and she was obsessed with David Bowie

Daddy

Samus Aran

Quote from: JMV290 on December 11, 2007, 10:04:59 PM
guys Nfreak is on aim

some one should invite him

um...you do it then, since i don't have him on AIM

Quote from: steal on December 11, 2007, 10:04:20 PM
Track her down and invite her then. Why didn't you invite her before Nsider died? gonk;

Because she's a flower not to be tainted.

Daddy

NSiderNfreak, he's offline now.  I dun think he liks me so it might not work.

V

Geno

Quote from: Speedykaz on December 11, 2007, 09:58:58 PM
okay

but I miss her because she was amazingly adorable and innocent and like 14 or something and she was obsessed with David Bowie
I remember her. We really weren't friends or anything but she was pretty sweet.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

XXNintendoXX asked me what semen smells like and sniffed her brother's, if that counts for anything.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up