October 02, 2024, 09:34:25 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

New Devil May Cry 4 Trailers

Started by Commander Fuckass, December 10, 2007, 06:39:08 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

LINK2K9

Why don't you just link to Gametrailers with those movies in HD? befuddlement

Kick ass either way though.

lol lara lol

UnagiPower

That trailer and the cut scenes make me wish the gameplay of Devil May Cry was different. :'(

LINK2K9

Quote from: UnagiPower on December 15, 2007, 07:36:10 AM
That trailer and the cut scenes make me wish the gameplay of Devil May Cry was different. :'(

You mean more kick ass? I don't think that's possible.

lol lara lol

Infel

Quote from: LINK2K9 on December 15, 2007, 12:13:00 PM
Are you a 14-year-old female?

LINK2K9

Quote from: 引用 on December 15, 2007, 12:14:40 PM
Are you a 14-year-old female?

Are you fucking stupid?

Because I don't see the connection between kick ass gameplay and a 14 year old female. I see a connection between meterosexual Dante and a 14 year old, but not kick ass gameplay.

lol lara lol

Infel

Quote from: LINK2K9 on December 15, 2007, 12:15:37 PM
Are you fucking stupid?

Because I don't see the connection between kick ass gameplay and a 14 year old female. I see a connection between meterosexual Dante and a 14 year old, but not kick ass gameplay.
hurr;

The game is the same as the other ones, not a big deal. What I'm seeing is a fanboy/girl/herm who can't recognize that this isn't innovative in the least.  It's fucking stupid, and I bet it's easy as hell, too.

LINK2K9

Quote from: 引用 on December 15, 2007, 12:18:08 PM
hurr;

The game is the same as the other ones, not a big deal. What I'm seeing is a fanboy/girl/herm who can't recognize that this isn't innovative in the least.  It's fucking stupid, and I bet it's easy as hell, too.

I forgot that I always play games for innovation. Like the fuckin' Wii, right?

lolz, Forget fun IF IT'S NOT NEW I DUNT WANT IT. I think that narrows down my list of games to play this year down to zero.

lol lara lol

Infel

Quote from: LINK2K9 on December 15, 2007, 12:21:29 PM
I forgot that I always play games for innovation. Like the fuckin' Wii, right?

lolz, Forget fun IF IT'S NOT NEW I DUNT WANT IT. I think that narrows down my list of games to play this year down to zero.
How fucking stupid are you? The Wii has been done before, not innovative. Some new Devil May Cry on a next gen system, of course you're going to expect it to be the best fucking thing ever. That's how fanboys work.

LINK2K9

Quote from: 引用 on December 15, 2007, 12:24:41 PM
How fucking stupid are you? The Wii has been done before, not innovative. Some new Devil May Cry on a next gen system, of course you're going to expect it to be the best fucking thing ever. That's how fanboys work.

Then tell me, what is so innovative and new in videogames today that I just have to play it? Because I don't see any major title this year being any different from previous titles from the same genre.

And since when does kick ass=best thing ever? Fuck off.

lol lara lol

Infel

Quote from: LINK2K9 on December 15, 2007, 12:32:30 PM
Then tell me, what is so innovative and new in videogames today that I just have to play it? Because I don't see any major title this year being any different from previous titles from the same genre.

And since when does kick ass=best thing ever? Fuck off.
You said there was nothing more kickass than this pile of shit. So, I guess you did sort of claim it to be the best thing ever. Nobody was excited as they are now for any other one in the series, either.

LINK2K9

Quote from: 引用 on December 15, 2007, 12:34:36 PM
You said there was nothing more kickass than this pile of shit. So, I guess you did sort of claim it to be the best thing ever. Nobody was excited as they are now for any other one in the series, either.

Reading comprehension, it helps.

I said could it be more kick ass then it is now, I didn't say it kicked more ass then any other game.

And I think you forgot about the concept of fuckin' opinions?

lol lara lol

Infel

Quote from: LINK2K9 on December 15, 2007, 12:37:38 PM
Reading comprehension, it helps.

I said could it be more kick ass then it is now, I didn't say it kicked more ass then any other game.
See
Quote from: LINK2K9 on December 15, 2007, 12:13:00 PM

LINK2K9

Quote from: 引用 on December 15, 2007, 12:39:11 PM
See

I don't see where I said it was better then any other game.

I see where I said the game itself cannot be more kick ass then it already is, I don't see where I compared it to any other game.

lol lara lol

Infel

Quote from: LINK2K9 on December 15, 2007, 12:40:23 PM
I don't see where I said it was better then any other game.

I see where I said the game itself cannot be more kick ass then it already is, I don't see where I compared it to any other game.
Then I caught a fault that you suck at paraphrasing.

Go Up