September 21, 2024, 08:23:08 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

lol at my friend getting drunk

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, December 10, 2007, 10:40:49 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Last night, the restaurant that I work at held their annual Christmas party. We played Dirty Santa, cooked some ribs, etc. My friend Joe decided it would be a good idea to take about a 1/4 of a bottle of tequila and a 3/4 of a bottle of vodka and drink them (not together). So he was talking about all kinds of random shit and calling all the girls "Hotty Hot Hotties". He could barely stand up and somehow got into some kind of discussion where he thought that the Berlin "rawl" was, in fact, in China. He also forgot Jessica's name and kept calling her "Laura's friend". He have no Laura working at Chef and the Farmer. Then, he said he proffered (don't know if that's right but ok) white women to black women because black women's vagina's look like a burnt hanger steak.

Will post vid as soon as my friend Allen uploads it onto youtube.

Wrench

The artist formally known

lets not have any of this "i got drunk lol r i cool yet" threads  befuddlement

Daddy

Quote from: reefer on December 10, 2007, 12:02:01 PM
lets not have any of this "i got drunk lol r i cool yet" threads  befuddlement
The thread is about his friend doing stupid things while drunk. psyduck;

Feynman

GETTING DRUNK AT THE CELEBRATION OF JESUS'S BIRTH?

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Pelelol

Selkie

Pelelol

Selkie

Pelelol

Selkie

Quote from: Pelelol on December 10, 2007, 04:56:14 PM
It's better than Halo 3, you should check it out.

I suppose I will  weewee;

thank you young chap

Pelelol

Samus Aran

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Speedykaz on December 10, 2007, 07:42:36 PM
VIDEO PLEASE
I've got to talk Allen into putting it on youtube. I don't have his number so it'll probably be a while before he can get it up, and by the time he does it ya'll will probably lose interest.

sorry for getting your hopes up emo;

Go Up