September 21, 2024, 12:49:32 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ARE YOU OBSESSED WITH ANY DECADES/TIMES PERIODS/AREAS?

Started by ncba93ivyase, December 09, 2007, 11:24:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Oh god, I'm always thinking about how awesome it would've been to live in the 1950s. Playing Bioshock only makes me want to go back even more. Everything just seemed so AWESOME.

Also, medieval Scandinavia or whatever.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Does the future count?  befuddlement

I've always wanted to be part of a space-faring society.

or maybe a cro-magnon man fighting the neanderthals and wiping out their entire fucking species.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: JMV290 on December 09, 2007, 11:27:21 PM
Does the future count?  befuddlement

I've always wanted to be part of a space-faring society.

or maybe a cro-magnon man fighting the neanderthals and wiping out their entire fucking species.
Yes, living on some sort of space colony and defending it from aliens or just being a space cowboy sounds incredibly awesome.

ALSO, I ADORED THE 90S.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Himu

The 90's.  I love it. <3

Before everyone used gay as a substitute for every adjective and didnt speak in too much slang.

me003

Yea, I always think about times when there were no security cameras, so I could fuck shit up, and become the biggest outlaw ever. EVAR!
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Plusle on December 09, 2007, 11:30:33 PM
The 90's.  I love it. <3

Before everyone used gay as a substitute for every adjective and didnt speak in too much slang.
And when everyone dressed like a complete retard, and during the early part of that decade, good games were developed out the ass. weewee;

Samus Aran

Classical age of Greece. Not for the warfare or anything like that, but for the age of philosophy.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Lawlz on December 09, 2007, 11:32:02 PM
And when everyone dressed like a complete retard, and during the early part of that decade, good games were developed out the ass. weewee;

also bop-it

Selkie

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I like the 70's-80's

the 90's were ok, but since I lived through it I'm not that obsessed with it...if that makes sense psyduck;

Selkie

Quote from: Speedykaz on December 09, 2007, 11:33:00 PM
Classical age of Greece. Not for the warfare or anything like that, but for the age of philosophy.

Agreed.

I would have loved to walk around in sandals with Socrates or one of those incredibly smart bastards. Having nothing to do but write and change the world.

KonohaShinobi

December 10, 2007, 12:18:34 PM #11 Last Edit: December 10, 2007, 12:36:30 PM by Return of the Hustler
I wanna be a Space Cowboy.   befuddlement

Trini

Not in the past. but the future. i always try to envision crazy stuff that will exist, and how it would be like to interact with things like that on a daily basis.
[CENTER][/center]

Title27GT

I'd love to live in the 50's just because things were simpler and it just seems like a fun, upbeat time period.

Wrench

I love the medieval times of knights and stuff.

I also like Rome and Greece in the older days.

Go Up