April 23, 2024, 07:24:46 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Family Guy!

Started by Phaze, December 07, 2007, 01:56:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Family Guy, yes or no?

FUCK YEAH!
6 (31.6%)
HELL NO!
13 (68.4%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Go Down

Phaze

Samus Aran

Hensa

Zeta

Pyrate

Not a bad show, for the most part. But some episodes are so bad, they make me want to suicide;

Andrew1911

Selkie

I don't know why everyone hates it. it's funny. Who the fuck cares about anything else?

Placebo Headwound

First two seasons were good, went down the drain after they put it back on the air. edumacate;`

Wrench

I like the show, but some are just retarded.

Infel

Everyone won't shut the fuck up about it. If something is mainstream, you can automatically classify it as shitty.

C.Mongler

Andrew1911

Quote from: KT on December 09, 2007, 09:02:54 AM
If something is mainstream, you can automatically classify it as shitty.

lol

The Oggmonster

"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. "

Geno

Seriously guys. I fail to see how anyone can't see the greatness that Family Guy had.

But seriously, it needs to fucking die. The first 3 season (And half of the fourth season) had me laughing my ass off. Then it went to the point where I never laughed for a whole episode. All they do now is repeat popular jokes from previous episodes that weren't even funny to begin with.

Strangely though, American Dad sucked ass (Except for the first 4 episodes) , but I seriously laugh at the new episodes.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Andrew1911

Quote from: Sylar on December 11, 2007, 09:13:01 PM
Seriously guys. I fail to see how anyone can't see the greatness that Family Guy had.

Ha, ha, ha.

I also found it humorous this is posted by someone with that terrible Heroes show as their username and their sig.

Go Up