September 20, 2024, 11:42:51 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

New shop item: Change your membergroup image

Started by Feynman, December 06, 2007, 05:24:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Infel

Quote from: Return of the Hustler on December 08, 2007, 04:39:58 PM
Why does it matter if you are the bigger weeabo? it's just something to do.
Because guys are like that. IT's the testosterone.

I just checked the rank images and saw two Suiseiseki's.

They both resized like shit.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: KT on December 08, 2007, 04:40:56 PM
Because guys are like that. IT's the testosterone.

Yeah, I am a guy and I could careless if someone like anime/manga more than me.

wolflink64

Daddy

Quote from: wolflink64 on December 08, 2007, 04:46:38 PM
JMV, I still want the lol wut pear... D=
Then make a fucking image.  And no, we're not using /b/ memes.

Daddy

Infel

...All of the sudden, because of the "Submit one only" thing, this entire thread makes very little sense.

Why did I only notice that now?

Daddy

Quote from: KT on December 08, 2007, 05:01:50 PM
...All of the sudden, because of the "Submit one only" thing, this entire thread makes very little sense.

Why did I only notice that now?
It's not a rule.  I just am getting tired of having to rename dfkdfkdkfd0.png to something, upload it, edit it in, and repeat the steps for 5 images from the same person when only they are going to be using it.

Placebo Headwound

Infel

Quote from: JMV290 on December 08, 2007, 05:04:41 PM
It's not a rule.  I just am getting tired of having to rename dfkdfkdkfd0.png to something, upload it, edit it in, and repeat the steps for 5 images from the same person when only they are going to be using it.
Oh, in that case, it makes so much more sense. I should probably repost the three I made in PAINT, huh.

Also, I got two projects, and will make more upon request, but right now, I have to make a Cave Story one, and make some BETTER Suiseiseki ones.

I made 3.

Nero Chaos. First bar

Nero Chaos. Second bar

Arc. First bar

I dunno what you wanna do with them. If I had to choose one and only one of these, and have it be only for myself, I'd have Arc, most likely. Thing is, when they're added, they're open to everyone, and some people don't seem to want it. I dunno, this is sort of a messy set-up as far as I can tell.

Daddy

Quote from: KT on December 08, 2007, 05:09:37 PM
Oh, in that case, it makes so much more sense. I should probably repost the three I made in PAINT, huh.

Also, I got two projects, and will make more upon request, but right now, I have to make a Cave Story one, and make some BETTER Suiseiseki ones.

I made 3.

Nero Chaos. First bar

Nero Chaos. Second bar

Arc. First bar

I dunno what you wanna do with them. If I had to choose one and only one of these, and have it be only for myself, I'd have Arc, most likely. Thing is, when they're added, they're open to everyone, and some people don't seem to want it. I dunno, this is sort of a messy set-up as far as I can tell.
I'll add the first and third.

As for everyone else, please use imageshack or photobucket and give your image a good name.   TinyPic renames the files to shit like 343ifkdkf02, so I need to rename it.   Having a readable name that allows us to actually know what each image is without actually opening it helps.

Infel

Quote from: JMV290 on December 08, 2007, 05:12:00 PM
I'll add the first and third.

As for everyone else, please use imageshack or photobucket and give your image a good name.   TinyPic renames the files to shit like 343ifkdkf02, so I need to rename it.   Having a readable name that allows us to actually know what each image is without actually opening it helps.
Now I totally understand what you're getting at.

The Speaker Of Words

Daddy

Quote from: XYZ on December 08, 2007, 05:26:49 PM
Can you add this now, please.
[img]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f382/nmaster93/hi.png[/img]
I simplified the name even more.
ok I'll still have to rename it since "hi" doesn't describe it.  befuddlement

Commander Fuckass

bitch bitch bitch add mine bitch bitch bitch more bitching
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Go Up