September 20, 2024, 09:34:06 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

New shop item: Change your membergroup image

Started by Feynman, December 06, 2007, 05:24:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Feynman

I've been working on a shop item that allows the user to change the images under his membergroup by chosing from a list. I've finished it and just added it to the shop, but be aware of the fact that it's still pretty new and probably has some bugs so please inform me of any.

Since I can't produce an infinite supply of 80 by 22 images, I'll need you guys to start posting them and after I approve of them--I'll add them.

• Must be 80 (width) by 22 (height)

• Must not suck

• Must be a PNG

magician;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Kalahari Inkantation

Ricky

Nice job Bassir. Why don't you let us use our own URLs? You could just store the images in mySQL.

Ricky

ncba93ivyase

This is going to make it hard to identify admins. psyduck;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

C.Mongler

Ricky

Quote from: Lawlz on December 06, 2007, 05:28:51 PM
This is going to make it hard to identify admins. psyduck;
Hint: Make mods/admins have 'Moderator' and 'Administrator' title names.

The artist formally known

Quote from: Bassir C. on December 06, 2007, 05:24:39 PM
I've been working on a shop item that allows the user to change the images under his membergroup by chosing from a list. I've finished it and just added it to the shop, but be aware of the fact that it's still pretty new and probably has some bugs so please inform me of any.

Since I can't produce an infinite supply of 80 by 22 images, I'll need you guys to start posting them and after I approve of them--I'll add them.

• Must be 80 (width) by 22 (height)

• Must not suck

• Must be a PNG

magician;
no faget

Feynman

Quote from: Ricky on December 06, 2007, 05:27:52 PM
Nice job Bassir. Why don't you let us use our own URLs? You could just store the images in mySQL.

EXPLOITS EXPLOITS

Ricky

Placebo Headwound

Why do all the current choices fucking suck? gonk;

Feynman

Quote from: Thief888 on December 06, 2007, 05:33:53 PM
Why do all the current choices fucking suck? gonk;

Make your own god dammit. Take example of my iPhone one and the others... be creative.

The artist formally known

Quote from: Bassir C. on December 06, 2007, 05:34:51 PM
Make your own god dammit. Take example of my iPhone one and the others... be creative.
urs sucks

Ricky

Quote from: Bassir C. on December 06, 2007, 05:34:51 PM
I request this image.

Go Up